[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: riddle.png (79 KB, 965x668)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>foid keeps sending texts to her male friend everytime her bf fucks her brains out

Why?
>>
>>77425779
he's the gay friend
>>
he's so far from being considered sexual, so deep in the friendzone, that she doesn't think it's uncomfortable to bring up sensitive topics to him because there will be no implications
>>
>>77425779
women do this with all their friends. they will leak every detail about you sexually. its sexual harassment with the male victim (he is being wronged by having his sexuality illegally exposed).
>>
>>77425779
Foids like dabbing on men who they perceive as lesser than them
>>
>>77425790
I'm pretty sure it's this. Redditor comes across as gay, so she thinks it's ok
>>
>>77425779
Humiliation ritual
Originalo
>>
>>77425779
this is what this guy should do:
>text her: hey can you stop telling me everytime you have sex, please? I'm a virgin so it makes me really uncomfortable
she will block/ghost immediately
>>
>>77425813
>>77425814

These are the right answers. Women do this shit all the time with their gal pals. Reddit OP has acted like a woman so long that he doesn't even register as male to her.
>>
>>77425779
Women and old people have venting disorder, if they know and trust someone, they'll detail every boring or interesting waking moment of their day to the person as long as it doesn't paint them in negative light. This is the real reason straight men and women can't be real friends unless the man has other intention or mental or social issues making him enjoy being a emotional tampon.
>>
>>77425779
This happened to me. Girl was early 20's and reported to me. I was early 50's. She would come in and tell me about sex with her BF the night before. She's tell me his cock like like a kielbasa curled up on his thigh. When the team went out for drinks she'd always invite me over to her place after.

She's telling him because she's DTF with him, just like my girl was.
>>
Why is he so angry the girl is now sharing her happy moments with him? He was there for her in the bad times, she wants him to be there in the good times too.

Men are weird.
>>
It sounds gross as fuck but girls know that guys like sex, she's essentially trying to remind him what he'll get if he comes back and she's available.

I've seen girls talk about orgies they've been in to entire groups of guys completely unprompted, some girls are just dumb sluts and proud of it like that.
>>
It strikes me more as her keeping him around as a backup boyfriend and trying to make him jealous. Since they had considered dating for a while but she ended up turning him down, and he's kept in touch anyway, she probably assumes he still likes her. Maybe emotional tampon or orbiter are more accurate terms than backup boyfriend, as she likely has no intention to ever end up with him, but enjoys stringing him along.
>>
>>77425779
She trusts him enough thst she thinks he will not rebuke her for talking about her sex life. Women are extremely open if they trust you. Unfortunately thst means thst they forget the boundaries of propriety in civil conversation
>>
Women do not think of sex as something shameful (how could they, if they did they wouldn't want to take a dick up their hole and every girl would have to be raped to reproduce or develop a degrading kink)

Men see sex as a degrading act because they're the ones in power during it, a man isn't degraded when he has sex because he's not the one submitting and taking a cock in their hole

Women dont think along these lines because it would be evolutionarily undesirable to do so
>>
>>77428182
Its degrading because of the biological implication. Loose women are repulsive relationship wise because reproducing with them is costly, uncertain and risky. Men have no such limitations and are not repulsive to either sex. Just the way of nature and reproductive sense
>>
>>77425779
either she 1) thinks he's gay or 2) wants to cheat with him

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.