[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715202641656.png (8 KB, 1075x1150)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Fucking site man, i created an account, finished to setup my profile and answer a good amount of q&a to only be logged out of the app and now i can't access my account cuz "can't send an email to this direction" and also the serves are down or something nothing loads.
>>
File: file.png (12 KB, 597x228)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>77425883
>can't send an email to this direction
try typing the fist part of your emain ("anon" if your email is anon@faggot.com) and click on the button with your domain, that fixed it for me
what I can't fix is being a true robot that never had online friends and doesn't know how to write a message
>>
>>77425883
>>77425992
tf even is this, what are you talking about shill faggots
>>
>>77425992
>what I can't fix is being a true robot that never had online friends and doesn't know how to write a message
thats too real man
none of these girls gonna message me first so its over
>>
>>77425992
Now it worked, I'm using a temp mail that's not blocked, hope my account doesn't get banned xd
>>
>>77426056
the LLM bots are malfunctioning. bad weights. please understand
>>
Casual reminder that most Chan site where bought up buy some russian PEDO who sold them all stuff to data brokers
>>
It's down again lmao
>>
File: 1695084259266294.png (320 KB, 666x467)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>Make an account
>Everyone is 20 years old or younger
It's over for us oldcels
>>
You can't meet anyone cool on the internet anyway nowawdays, it's all normies and data for sale
>>
>>77426827
fix your min age, pedo
>>
File: 1698331808251045.png (11 KB, 456x221)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>77425883
The site is currently being flooded with new users causing server outage issues, because twitter/tiktok normies found out about it. It used to be good but it's pretty much over now. I suspect the traffic will die down eventually, but it's never going to be the same.
>>
>>77426910
not that i was ever going to use it, but it saddens me a bit to see how this will just be turned into yet another content farm for normalfags. no doubt youll see twitter threads and yt videos attempting to dissect and ridicule its userbase
>>
>>77426971
This always happens pretty much
>outcasts make a niche space for themselves
>the userbase is small, but interesting and the ideas presented are diverse
>normies find out about it
>they farm it for attention and clicks
>they invade the space and destroy the original userbase
>the space becomes boring and bland
another good lesson as to why you should gatekeep your little niche communities as hard as you can. I'm happy I got at least a few contacts before it went to shit.
>>
NORMALFAGS RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING THE GIRL I WAS TALKING TO ALL WEEK DELETED HER ACCOUNT BECAUSE SHE GOT FLOODED WITH NORMIES
>>
The site was always shit lmao. Fuck normalfags and x faggots
>>
Men killed dating sites by being thirsty pigs that flood every site
>>
File: F5yUj7vbgAAmKem.jpg (1.39 MB, 2458x4096)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>77425883
its because the code's fukken spaghetti and there's too many cunts from twitter flocking to it, really. had same problem several times today for varying intervals with a few day old account. works for me now. seems lately the inbox/messages specifically don't want to work.

i rawdogged that shit with my real location because i don't give a fuck and i need gf that is in my area because i simply refuse to leave as it is God's own country out here. messages received after sending about 5 in 2 days is at zero. we'll see if that changes. i'm really just amusing myself with it or attempting to and getting into the mindset of internet dating bullshit. its been like 9 years but i got my few other gfs purely irl. o btw im old now damn
>>
File: GHnG0uAW0AAVDrD.png (63 KB, 404x337)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>77426827
i messaged a 40 year old kraut woman with a cat profile picture :)
>>
>>77427064
>chatted for a week
>never got off the dating app
Ngmi
>>
>>77426910
One of the big tweets that blew it up now has like 8.5M views.
>>77426971
I joined the site back in January with a friend and it was dogshit. To me, it's always been a content farm. The site was originally advertised on /soc/ as well so you had normies there from the beginning. The first mistake was broadcasting it as a dating website/app rather than just a social media.

>>77427230
>>77427112
^

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.