[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: josie hispania.png (806 KB, 1048x877)
806 KB
806 KB PNG
>99% of fembots have had rape fantasies at one point or another in their lives

Yet I'm supposed to see them as equals?
>>
>>77909259
their rape fantasies are all the trad masculine dominant power sort of rape. it would be epic to rape women, but differently. you tie a woman up in her sleep, wake her up, she notices she's tied up and naked and she fills with terror but the sort of adrenaline filled terror that makes her pussy very wet because she's happy for what she thinks will come next, but instead of brutally penetrating, hitting, denigrating, degrading, and hurting her, you just lie down next to her, talk to her about her feelings and emotions, and start to gently finger her clitoris while you whisper sweet words into her ear. and you do this for hours, as she involuntarily has gentle soft physically satisfying actual non faked orgasm after actual non faked orgasm, and she fills with TRUE horror and disgust. and then you lie there and cuddle with her for a while, and then once you've had enough, you pull out a tape measure and measure yourself and show her that you are 6 inches shorter than her, and then you untie her and run off, leaving her completely broken and ruined in the sort of way that the rape she fantasizes about would never do
>>
>>77909259
holy shit who the HECK is this
>>
I would love to have a fembot who is into CNC
>>
File: 1680701789988373.gif (898 KB, 442x471)
898 KB
898 KB GIF
>look up gf's phone history
>google account goes back all the way to like 2012
>all her searches are "dad rapes daughter" or some variation thereof
>>
Yeah, it's almost an exclusively female fantasy. Regular men don't fantasize about rape because they're natural protector types, but women prefer aggressive men who in the past would have conquered and expanded. They would abandon their protectors for conquerors any time because conquerors are more successful in the short term.
>>
>>77909434
I'm a man and I fantasize about rape often.
>>
>>77909259
Fembots? You are mistaken. No such thing.
>>
>>77909317
NAH BRO TRIED TO BECAME A COPYPASTA HELL NAH
>>
>>77909259
They also whine about men not being nice to them yet daydream about a stone age beast(rapist) dominating them.
>>
>>77909510
what? its not a copypasta, its simply a story about the ACTUALLY good way to rape womne
>>
>>77909259
>Missed the golden age of rape in my country, now the only possible reality is if it get global homo and filled with migrants
How do I cope
>>
File: josiehispania.png (655 KB, 949x867)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>77909445
Based as do I
>>77909522
True.
>>77909646
Once the chaos of WW3 happens what is stopping you?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.