[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.43 MB, 735x816)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
I just drank a whole cup of rendered mince fat and I feel disgustingly queasy, like something has to come out of either end of myself. I want to puke it all out, how do I achieve this purposefully?
>>
>>77928717
put the index and middle finger at the very back of your mouth, almost down your throat, then press down on the back of your tongue to activate your gag reflex
might not work depending on how strong or weak your gag reflex is
you can try is with a tooth brush too
>>
there is a chance it will happen on its own if you drank that much pure fat, but spinning, strong green/black tea steeped for too long, or nicotine.
the finger throat thing is a high skill method, dont even bother
>>
>>77928793
>the finger throat thing is a high skill method, dont even bother
are you paraplegic my dude
>>
File: file.png (1.49 MB, 736x846)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
I just did both the spin and then finger method but I think the fingers were all that was needed desu, thanks guys
>>
>>77928896
Yeah, not the guy who suggested it but the two fingers down the throat always works, takes a few taps on the back of my tongue, but after I start those fingers are like a quick release button for some puke.
Hope you felt better after puking, OP, take it easy.
>>
>>77928857
>>77928928
i once tried the finger method out of curiosity and i cant do it

t.
>>77928793

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.