[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Vegeta.jpg (151 KB, 987x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
Is there anything you want to do before you die?
Do you have a bucket list?
>>
>>77986571

I want to cum in a girl's pussy and ass during the same sex session.
>>
>>77986571
I'd like to accumulate enough food and wealth to never have to leave my home even once for at least a few months. It's a dream of mine to achieve genuine hikikomori status, as queer as that might seem. I love the thought of disappearing from the outside world and never interacting with someone face-to-face. Other than that, nothing really, maybe swim in the ocean at least one more time, haven't since 2018.
>>
>>77986571
I want to OHP my bodyweight. I want to spend at least one full year of my life with no human contact.
>>
>>77986571
evolve into a low g whale
>>
>>77986571
I want to climb an 8000er
>>
>>77986571
I want to have sex.

>This post isreal
>>
>>77986571
I wanna lose my virginity, get married, get pregnant, have kids, but also wanna do more degen shit like getting spanked, trying anal, CNC (first C optional), rimming a man's unwashed ass, etc. Don't think I have any goals outside of starting a family and fulfilling my fetishes, though.
>>
>>77986571
not really, I could die tomorrow and know about it and I wouldn't do a single thing
>>
>>77986571
I want to make a fusor and do neutron activation. I also want to make a rocket that reaches space, and a physics engine and lighting engine. I want the engines to have two modes, real time and precise calculation so that I can both run extremely accurate simulations and play with close enough physics bodies in real time. Lighting engine would be raytraced for better realism.
>>
File: 1719352476922114.jpg (106 KB, 1000x1103)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>77986571
probably the same as >>77987140
>>
that's not realistic at all
>>
File: pngbroke.png (2 KB, 250x62)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
this is akin to creating a different drive for repetition, i don't specifically want to get fit
>>
>>77986571
I wanna say but theres feds everywhere here
>>
>>77986571
I wanted to play russian roullete and I did that already a year ago. Im good
>>
>>77986571
Suck on and squeeze some nice milkies while plapping the owner of said milkies. Other than that not much, pretty content
>>
>>77986715
Minus the marriage and kids parts, I'm down.
Let's go. What's your address?
>>
File: 1717669167297576.jpg (332 KB, 850x647)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>77986571
>Is there anything you want to do before you die?
not particularly, im already boxing, travelling and fucking e-girls.

so I guess the last thing I'd want to improve at would be drawing.
>>
>>77987354
Did you play it the real way or the western imposter way?
>>
>>77986571
I want to come in this one particular ex's pussy a few thousand more times.
>>
>>77986571
I want to take over the world by developing the antichrist through AI and turn everyone into mind controlled slaves
>>
>>77986571
I think my life will be complete once i get a loving loyal gf to prove everyone wrong
>>
>>77986571
I did level 99 on Diablo 2 a few months ago
It's something I wanted to do since like 2003 but could never commit to it back then because it's kind of a boring repetitive grind. It wasn't that bad but it didn't really make me feel any different, just "well that's cool"
>>
>>77986571
Have sex, hold a conversation with a woman, make a friend. These things will never happen for me but It'd still be cool.
>>
>>77986571
My bucket list:
1. die
>>
>>77988120
>Minus the marriage and kids parts, I'm down.
While idc about waiting until marriage, I at least wanna save my virginity for a proper bf. And if I'm dating someone, I'm doing it in the hopes of marriage, so sorry but I'll have to turn you down.
>>
>>77988371
I kneel to this one, you are a pure diamond, good luck
>>
>>77986571
Summit some 14ers in the rockies and watch the dissolution of the state of Israel
>>
>>77986571
Two chicks at the same time
Drive a tank (or APC, just not one of those wheeled pieces of shit, tracks only)
Do some cocaine
Make moonshine, preferably not poison myself
Fuck it, three chicks at the same time
3D print and fire a gun
Go to Vegas and run around in the desert with a gun and lose at blackjack
Make a successful cat sanctuary/garden
Participate in a shootout
Get a job offer at a FAANG and reject it after wasting their time with the whole interview process
>>
>>77987140
This

Originalicyfifycchig
>>
File: IMG_9642.jpg (171 KB, 860x1473)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Revolutionize science in some way and change the world
Lead humanity into a new age of philosophical understanding
Learn the origin of the universe
(None of this will ever happen)
>>
File: ruru12.jpg (27 KB, 429x308)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
no. i'm ready to die.
>>
I want to finish a creative work.
>>
be a girl or at least be feminine and cute
>>
>>77986571
I want to travel a lot more. I want to see the redwood forest, I want to see the ancient ruins of Greece and Rome, I want to see Giant's Causeway, I want to see the mountains in Switzerland, I want to see an active volcano, and maybe, just maybe, get to see Antarctica.
>>
File: snifffffffffff.webm (1.56 MB, 412x720)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>77986571
sniff a female's butthole
That's all I want to do before I die, my life is meaningless anyways so might as well go out right after doing a meaningless act, sniffing a female human being anus.
>>
>>77986571
I would like a fembot gf. I think that if I'm ever in my death bed I will think about how I never got lucky like the other anons did. So much of my life posting here and never did a girl see anything in me. Sad
>>
>>77986571
i want to enjoy inner peace for once
for as long as i can remember i have suffered from a deep internal sense of inadequacy and lack of accomplishment
i just need enough money to go on a 5 year vacation and do whatever i want for once without any guilt
that's all i want
but still to this day, if i'm not focusing on something productive, i feel a terrible sense of doom washing over me
i can not enjoy being alive until i get rich
>>
>>77986571
I want to make a friend, and maybe get a girlfriend I can hug and play games with. If I'm lucky, I might even find a way to make some money.
>>
File: 1690604190262505.jpg (18 KB, 301x324)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>77989100
I took like my yearly visit to /soc/ earlier today, tricking myself into thinking I might see someone in my area
Sure when you enter a /soc/ threads it's like 90% of the mosts are Male/2x years old but I managed to see a 24/F post it bothered me since in the "Not looking part" part it specifically said "Guys over 30 who have never had a GF". - It's not that I'm even interested in a 24 year old at my age, but it's just a reminder of how old I've gotten with absolutely nothing in the intimacy department
Was only on the board for less than 5 minutes but that post really hit just right tonight in a bad way
>>
1. raise child to adulthood
2. maybe do one meditation retreat? I could probably do that now but I haven't felt like it was the right time.
3. I'd like to ride a train with a sleeper car
4. have a dog again

Other than that I'm kind of up for whatever. Just seeing where life takes me, very simple desires.
>>
File: 1617491412053324.png (779 KB, 1285x931)
779 KB
779 KB PNG
>>77989101
I don't care about being filthy rich, but not achieving self-sufficiency over a decade into your adult life, into your 30s even, with no sign of that ever changing, is just soul crushing
But really it's been nothing except a steady course of soul crushing for decades, so much so that I don't know anything else. It still boggles my mind that people can feel good about life at all, like I can barely imagine being able to go through a day without having the urge to blow your head off with a shotgun a hundred times
>>
>>77989222
it's a soul crushing reality to realise that you will always be reliant on an employer to have your basic needs met
i hope to escape this fate
i can't imagine being 80 years old and still forced to work full time because i was never able to retire
what a nightmare
i will sacrifice the joy of my youth to avoid that fate
>>
>>77986571
I want reciprocated love, lots of sex, do a job that fulfils me, wear comfortable clothes, get rid of my face scars, create my own home.

Build a school, a hotel, houses, design clothes, write a novel.
>>
>>77986571
I want to meet this guitarist whose music and life story convinced me against a final suicide attempt and instead to completely turn my life around. He's uber famous so it will never happen desu, but I've tried my best to get a hold of him multiple times. Maybe I should just write a letter.
>>
I want to have sex with every single person on /r9k/
>>
>>77988371
Not the other guy, but I have the exact same thoughts on loosing my virginity. I didn't know women like that even existed. What part of the world do you live in?
>>
Yes, I want to own a nice house in the countryside with a garden and a pool where I can have barbecued at the weekend with my family. This is something I wished my parents owned when I was a kid.
I also want to write a book and have it published. I don't care about commercial success, I just want to do something beautiful, write down a piece of me, something that could lighten up someone's day and also make me feel connected to everyone.
>>
>>77990050
>What part of the world do you live in?
I'm in Canada.
>>
>>77991167
Welp I live in denmark. You are probably also a rarity in canada since it's a pretty progressive country as well. I hope to move to finland some day to live closer to nature and I hope I'll find someone with the same ideals for relationships there.
>>
>>77991506
Good luck! I hope you find a girl who has similar values. I'm not sure if I'm a great example of morals or whatever, but maybe since I've gone so long without dating, at this point it feels like a waste to throw my virginity away in a one-night stand or to date someone who I know from day one that I don't have a future with. The rise of things like practice gfs or filler bfs scares me, though. If I got used as a practice gf, I'd probably lose all faith in men.
>>
File: 1000004526.jpg (55 KB, 717x800)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>77991949
>Good luck
Thank you
>at this point it feels like a waste to throw my virginity away...
I feel the same way even though I'm still young (20). I think if I'd lost mine when I was 15/16 I likely wouldn't be this way.
>If I got used as a practice gf, I'd probably lose all faith in men
It's hard to know if you are being used like that, but if you ask him to wait to have sex, you probably will filter out those types. There is still a good chance that things still wont work out tho.
Would it matter to you whether or not your future bf/husband had any prior sexual relationships?
>>
>>77992082
Sorry I have no idea why that save got attached.
>>
>>77986571
I just want to be able to draw and play the piano well. Maybe it's strange, but life doesn't have much for me anyways so being able to do those two well would be enough for me. I'm depressed to the point that I can't really make either a habit though, funny how it works. I guess I'd also like to be accepted for who I am by a woman but that's way harder
>>
>>77986571
I used to want a threesome with a hot blonde and another attractive woman, but then after I was near the worlds most beautiful young woman and heard her agree because of having seen his huge penis I just ditched it. So now I just wait to die.
>>
>>77992168
to a threesome
>>
>>77992082
>I feel the same way even though I'm still young (20). I think if I'd lost mine when I was 15/16 I likely wouldn't be this way.
I'm 25, so especially since I've got a biological clock to worry about, I just don't see a point in fooling around now when my virginity is probably one of the few things I've got going for me in the dating market. I'd rather just hurry up and settle down. Maybe I wouldn't care if I lost my virginity before, but at this point might as well use it to my advantage and save it for someone special. Though I'm also not waiting for marriage, just a committed relationship, so there's still a chance I lose it to someone other than the person I marry (but I don't want to end up marrying someone I have no sexual compatibility with).
>but if you ask him to wait to have sex, you probably will filter out those types.
Yeah, might have to do that. I'm just naturally scared of STDs and pregnancy anyways, so that hesitance will hopefully filter out the guys who just wanna get their dick wet then dip.
>Would it matter to you whether or not your future bf/husband had any prior sexual relationships?
Not really. I'm a virgin myself so I've got no issue with the guy being a virgin too, but the guy having more experience tends to play into my preferences a bit more. But it's not something that would ever influence if I date someone or not. As long as he seems serious about the relationship, details like body count don't matter.
>>
File: 1882737373738.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>77988893
Wouldn't you even want to finish your math course? Like, in for a penny in for a pound, dude
>>
>>77992184
>I've got a biological clock to worry about
If you want kids, yeah, but you can also adopt if you're too late
>my virginity is probably one of the few things I've got going for me in the dating market
Especially at 25 it's a rarity, but being a total virgin as a woman is still most likely not to your future partners preference
>As long as he seems serious about the relationship, details like body count don't matter
I was moreso asking if you'd prefer a fellow virgin, but this answers it too
Have you had bfs before, if so, how did you avoid having sex (either by accident or on purpose)?
>>
>>77992360
>If you want kids, yeah, but you can also adopt if you're too late
Yeah, I'm all for adoption, but I know most men would rather have biological children so I want to be able to give my partner that option.
>Especially at 25 it's a rarity, but being a total virgin as a woman is still most likely not to your future partners preference
That's true, it probably won't matter if I have a body count of one or 2 just so I don't come off as a total weirdo, but still at this point I don't plan to throw it away on a one-night stand. Maybe if I go another decade or so without losing it, then I will just so I don't die a virgin.
>I was moreso asking if you'd prefer a fellow virgin
Oh yeah in that case I'd prefer a guy with experience. Overall I want a guy who can take the lead and be in control in the relationship, so him having more experience than me would help that dynamic since he'd primarily be teaching me how to please him rather than the other way around.
>Have you had bfs before
Unfortunately not. Earlier this year I went on my first ever date with a guy from another board on this site, but our dms got less and less frequent afterwards so it didn't really go anywhere.
>>
>>77992434
>most men would rather have biological children
I think that goes for women too
>then I will just so I don't die a virgin
But at that point, do you even care about whether or not you're a virgin?
>he'd primarily be teaching me how to please him rather than the other way around
I think most guys are more worried about pleasing rather than being pleased themselves
>Earlier this year I went on my first ever date with a guy from another board on this site, but our dms got less and less frequent afterwards so it didn't really go anywhere
First of all, how have you never been on a date? (not as in le women bad, but have you never been asked out before?).
Second: dating anyone you meet on this site is probably a bad idea. There are reason why people are here (including both of us ig), and two oddballs dating is way worse than a normie and a weirdo doing the same.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.