[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Today I woke up with lonely feelings again. Over and over, I feel the same way.

Sometimes I wonder why things had to end up like this. Maybe there is a reason, or maybe there is none. Things feel unfair, but I can't really do anything about it. Life is unfair anyway, so what should I even complain about?

Have you ever gotten ghosted by somebody, and did you ever speak again later? Did anything interesting come out of it?
>>
>>77993240
I just got ghosted this week
>>
>>77993240
>Have you ever gotten ghosted by somebody
Yes, you
>did you ever speak again later
No
>Did anything interesting come out of it
No
>>
>ghosted
>again
top geg
>>
>>77993240
It is fair and you deserve it. I see your posts all the time. You don't care about other people, only yourself. Someone who only cares about themselves will never have other people in their life.

What reason would they even have to be there?
>>
>>77993240
>Have you ever gotten ghosted by somebody
Man I wish girls ghosted me. Instead they insult me before blocking me because I give them the ick by venting for 2 milliseconds about my shit life. Meanwhile they can vent all day long and I have to listen to it religiously and entertain them while being depressed myself. Fucking hell
>>
>>77993240
I got ghosted irl once, it left a mark on me.
In the end though I survived and it was all for the best for everyone involved.
In the end no matter what you think you accrue you just have yourself and the experience of your life no matter who is around.
>>
>>77994018
>You don't care about other people, only yourself
How?
>>
>>77994019
>I give them the ick by venting for 2 milliseconds about my shit life.
girls I've spoken to are the same. its hopeless
>>
>>77994646
because you cannot stop RAPING
>>
>>77993969
same desu desu des
>>
>>77993240
About a week ago I got ghosted by someone. Surprisingly I don't care too much about it
I don't know if I'm just used to it by now or if I just never gave a shit about them in the first place

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.