[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1593826122805.jpg (16 KB, 300x276)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
NEET/Hikikomori General Thread

What are you diagnosed with?

>NEET

>The acronym for (Not In Education Employment Or Training)

>Hikikomori

>Hikikomori is a Japanese term when translated into English it means pulling inward being confined (Acute social withdrawal) Hikikomori is a distinct social condition that refers to the phenomenon of reclusive adolescents and young adults who have withdrawn from society seeking extreme degrees of isolation and confinement due to various personal social cultural and psychological issues in their lives

>Contrary to popular belief most hikikomori go outdoors but are just isolated socially and still spend most of the day and nearly every single day confined at home in their rooms

>The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare defines hikikomori as a condition in which the affected individuals refuse to leave their parents house, do not work or go to school and isolate themselves away from society and their family in a single room for a period exceeding six months

>The Hikikomori Criteria and Diagnosis

>1. Subject spends most of the day confined at home, nearly every single day.

>2. Subject purposefully avoids social situations and social relationships

>3. Subject shows clear significant functional impairment,

>4. Subject shows social withdrawal symptoms for .a duration of 6 months or more

>5. Subject has no physical condition nor other severe psychological problem that is the cause of the social withdrawal (Mainly excluding those with psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia)

>While hikikomori is mostly only a Japanese phenomenon cases of the condition have been found in other countries

People who work are receiving an education or have a social life are NOT hikikomori.

All hikikomori are by definition NEET but not all NEETs and recluses are hikikomori

People who work are receiving an education or are in vocational education/job training are NOT a NEET
>>
I am not currently diagnosed with anything. Last one from couple of years ago is major depression, but i avoid shrinks atm. They are useless.
>>
Autism Spectrum Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, ADHD
Managed to somehow get the shitty version of neetbux, I wonder if I can get the non shit version. Reclusive neet but not quite hikki as I occasionally meet up with friends irl
>>
File: 1712482437133334.gif (184 KB, 320x320)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>77994753
got back from my NEET trip to another country a couple weeks ago, heading to the boxing gym today. Feeling pretty pumped since we're all sparring again.

I've been eating an autistic diet of ribeye steak with kefir everyday.
>>
>>77994753
>picrel
How do you guys get your mom to bring you food?
>>
>>77994826

Get the fuck out chad Reeeeee

>NEET trip

You are not NEET if you go on vacation and then go back to work.
>>
File: 1655791276080.gif (298 KB, 560x314)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
>>77994753
I'm not diagnosed with anything, never been to a shrink. I've nothing to be gained from being given a label.
>>
File: 1719695916162.jpg (58 KB, 749x644)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Diagnosed with Adhd, autism, depression, bipolar and anxiety and also I have long covid and every 1-3 days I vomit for 30 minutes........
I gain around 1-2k euro in autismbux because I was diagnosed as a kid..........
I honestly just hate being alive, it physically and mentally hurts me....
>>
>>77994874
I don't work though? I've been a NEET for 8 years.
>>
>>77995037
you are not hikki, so the girl is ugly. simple as.
>>
>>77995050
>you are not hikki, so the girl is ugly. simple as.

This
>>
>>77994753
Autist and ADHD here. The desire for a GF is unbearable.
>>
Are you cozy NEETs or chuds?
>>
File: 1689285890412409.jpg (326 KB, 2048x1600)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>77995050
word salad i guess
>>77995471
whichever buzzword works i suppose
>>
>>77995489
>whichever buzzword works i suppose
I like cozy NEETs who are genuinely struggling and are self aware. I don't like chuds who blame minorities and women for their failures.

For the record, I've been a NEET for like 12 years.
>>
>>77994777
Nice trips neet-sama
>>
>>77994753
>Contrary to popular belief most hikikomori go outdoors but are just isolated socially and still spend most of the day and nearly every single day confined at home in their rooms
Stop putting this in the OPs, you nigger, this was made up by faggots who wanted to use a Japanese word to feel special.
>>
>>77995756
>Stop putting this in the OPs, you nigger, this was made up by faggots who wanted to use a Japanese word to feel special.

No, it isn't made up most jap hikis still go outside.
>>
Hello fellow neets, I am having a pretty alright day. I hope you guys are too. I didn't do anything special, but I'm feeling okay. I made some sausage pepper and onion over rice before, and I have leftovers.
>>
>>77995505
haloperidol highest dose
>>
>>77995548
Sankyu. I hope they will bring me good fortune.
>>
>>77996021
>Delusional person tells non-delusional person to take drugs
>>
>>77995471
a cozy chud. fully blackpilled and loving it. working on making robowaifus a reality instead of crying and complaining online.
>>
>>77994913
> I have long covid and every 1-3 days I vomit for 30 minutes........
use nicotine patches for a week
>>
>>77994753
Autism

I was a NEET taking care of my NEET g/f on disability, but she cheated on me, so I left
>>
>>77995471

I am a cozy NEET
>>
>>77996302
if you say so weirdo
>>
File: 1714694813311134.jpg (113 KB, 800x800)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
got back from boxing class, chowing down on some oats with peanut butter and bananas mixed in.

might make myself some eggs later.
watching a cozy livestream rn.
>>
File: 8rgn58l7wuya1.jpg (51 KB, 800x450)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>77994753
(Anxiety Depression,ADD, possibly tism)
Been a neet since i finished high school.
Like 2 years(?)
I'm so numb, nothing entertains anymore.
Only getting drunk but money ran out.
Can't go outside
Thinking of going on one of those
omegle type sites and just flash chicks.
Should i?
Any sites u recommend?
>>
>>77994753
I'm a hiki but not a neet anymore, I use the money to buy drugs and hopelly get a 150cc motobyke to shed my hiki statuss
>>
>>77994753
>What are you diagnosed with?
Asperger's in preschool. I have a strong suspicion that I'd also qualify for an AvPD diagnosis now too.
>>
>>77998967
>I'm a hiki but not a neet anymore

You aren't a hiki if you are working.
>>
>>77999120
bullshit, where does it say that hikkis can't work?
>>
>>77999155
>bullshit, where does it say that hikkis can't work?

The definition is literally people who do not worj nor go to school and stay at home for 6 months or more.
>>
>>77999188
that's a neet, hikis just stay at home and I got a wfh after working in a fabric

no friends or family, so what? failed normalfag? whatever I'm a hiki and it fits me
>>
>>77999206
>that's a neet,

No, a NEET can have friends and a social life.

>whatever I'm a hiki and it fits me

No, you aren't normal nigger.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikikomori

>The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare defines hikikomori as a condition in which the affected individuals refuse to leave their parents house, do not work or go to school and isolate themselves away from society and their family in a single room for a period exceeding six months
>>
>>77999257
I see, if the defition says it then it is what it is
Just a failed normalfag passing by then, I'll leave you to your devices
>>
>one chance at life
>born with asperger's syndrome

It never even began did it...
>>
>>77995471
What does that even mean yo?
>>
>>77999721
cozy coping chud detected, stop blaming women for all your problems.
>>
>>77999736
You sound really fucking gay man, did you get lost on the way to redddit?
>>
File: nhk za późno.jpg (368 KB, 1024x1728)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
uhh my therapy referral says "reaccuring depressive episodes"
it also has a bunch of numbers and letters but i bet its just a polish bearocratic thing
i think depresion is secondary from my attenton deficit and general loser-hood. yeah of course you'd be unhappy in a place like this!
>>
>>77994753
PTSD, MDD, DID, OCD, GAD, Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia.

All the letters.
>>
I am not diagnosed with anything, I've never gone to a shrink but I'm most likely autistic and I'm a hikki neet with only 2 online friends
>>
soon ill have my money from my 13 month jumbo cd and will start looking for a house or land to buy to build my own house
really unsure and conflicted but definitely want to move on from living with my mom
>>
>>77998713
>Like 2 years(?)
Are you too fucking stupid to think for a second how long ago you've finished school?
>>
>>78000171
Maybe, i just don't care.
Not as relevant anymore.
If you don't know any sites
Stfu
>>
I'm going to kill myself once my mom dies
>>
schizophrenia has been beating my ass recently
>>
>>78001256
You are really insufferable with that attitude.
>>
>>78001271
Man, i was just chilling asking
for something,i get insulted first,
i insult back yet i'm the one with
the attitude. Right.
>>
>>78001291
I also hate how you format your posts.
Stop making random line breaks, that is abnormal.
>>
>>78001306
I am abnormal, so are you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.