[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mucus-in-stool.png (87 KB, 300x200)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
This is a general and safe space for people who shit Mucus. Here we talk about our experiences shitting mucus and how it has effected our identity. And for many, it has effected our relationships and our lives. Here is also a safe space for Mucusshitters from all over the spectrum from Assimilationist to Liberationist. Now I know there is a lot of animosity between the Assimilationists and Liberationists. Assimilationists wanting to "fix" there self-identified "problem" so that they can join fecesnormative society and the Liberationists who want to normalized Mucusshitting and liberate Mucusshitters from the oppressive norms of fecesnormative society. But we can debate and find common ground between our two camps.
>>
>>77995058
For me at least I would have to definitely say the Assimilationist position is just unattainable. They rely on the old reactionary narrative's that pathologize every group that isn't part of the dominate class. This isn't freeing us. The Assimilationists use the master's tools which plays into fecesnormative society. Which doesn't help us. What we need to do is radically redefine what is health and a normal shit. That is what actually frees us.
>>
>>77995058
I used to be bullied by normalshits but they i gave them a good ol' poopy jelly 3000 and noone's ever fucked with me since. I love being a mucusshitter so much bros
>>
Isn't this how your are supposed to naturally poo? Your poo is supposed to have mucus over it so it slides out your ass and your ass remains clean. That's why animals have clean ass even after they just shit
>>
>>77995328
True, but Mucusshitting specifically refers to shitting just mucus with no to little feces in the shit.
>>
>>77995058
Could be a sign of a fungal infection
>>
>>77995405
Not always true. Some of us were just born this way. Not every deviation from the dominant class has to be pathologized you know.
>>
>>77995058
Nah im good but I feel for your plight

Have a bamp

Stick it to the man!
>>
>>77995058
Ive unironically been a mucusshitter for as long as I can remember. I read it's a sign of ass cancer, but shouldnt I be dead by now?
>>
>>77996405
I think it's more a sign of e coli. Blood is where you should be concerned
>>
Yeah real niggas like us got that mucus coating on our shit that makes that shit slide right thru... any other blackbots /SHIT MUCUS/ here?
>>
>>77995058
I started getting this really badly when I was 10. like, so bad that anal mucus caked my underwear. i don't get it anymore but sometimes I'll see a little and be reminded of those days
>>
>>77996758
Mucusshitting refers to shitting just mucus specifically. So requires shitting little to no actual feces. The feces and mucus are shitted separately.
>>
>>77996850
That's a touching story. How did you get into this situation in the first place?
>>
>>77995058
I shit feces but I stand in solidarity an an ally.
Sometimes I feel like a mucus shitter who was born in the wrong body.
>>
>>77996509
I've been on e-coli affirming care for two years now.
Feeling cute, might post mucus shit later.
>>
>>77995306
Great to hear that you are proud of your mucusshitter identity. We need solidarity as a community.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.