[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

what type of foreign women like american men? + one that looks like pic related

asking for a friend of course
>>
Asian, brown latinx. It may be dating in retarded mode.
>>
>>77995136
thing no one will ever able to do, ahhh
>>
>>77995136
>One that looks like picrel
70% of american men dont look like that tho.
>>
>>77995151
>It may be dating in retarded mode
how so?
>>77995178
>70% of american men dont look like that tho.
okay my friend does
>>
>>77995136
the type that for some reason or another have to escape their surroundings,make of that what you will and if its good
>>
>>77995178
>70%
more like 90% and ones that do dont need to import pussy
>>
>>77995238
Okay but because of that stereotype foreign women don't really think about american looks in the first place. Handsome is handsome tho
>>
>>77995250
>the type that for some reason or another have to escape their surroundings,make of that what you will and if its good
so eastern europe or like muslim women, gotcha
>>77995262
>more like 90% and ones that do dont need to import pussy
maybe he just doesnt like american women?
>>
>>77995277
easter yurop developed so you need more going on these days to pick up the desperate ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgukAzQ3AaQ

but jungle asia still werks
>>
>>77995136
The poor ones.
>>
>>77995267
>Okay but because of that stereotype foreign women don't really think about american looks in the first place.
okay im done with the joke, ive been told that im an "american stereotype" and i look a lot like that, save for a beard.
>>77995344
>>77995347
its over...
>>
>>77995440
Most americans I met are way out of shape and my fellow countrywomen think the same. We don't see too many americans however, only the occasional tourists and people in meme compilations. Anyway, the stereotype of you being unhealthy is there and that makes it so women don't think too favorably about you guys. There's no real opinion because of that. If you are in shape you'll do well though.
>>
>>77995479
>If you are in shape you'll do well though.
ehh im a bit pudgy but i wouldnt say fat (maybe because im in america i think that way lol). kinda like the bloatmaxxed meme everyone was pushing a few years ago. dadbod whatever people want to call it.

which is funny because my dad pushing 50 basically has a viking build without the good hair.
>>
>>77995136
White Brazillians from Rio grande do sul.
>>
>>77996079
tbf latinas are probably my biggest weakness on dating, that and natives
>>
File: IMG_4418.jpg (71 KB, 735x543)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
I'm da hero

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.