[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: tattoo disrespect.jpg (147 KB, 1164x1699)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Why the FUCK would you get a tattoo of a dude you don't personally know, on your body?

At least when people get tattoos of fictional characters, you know them personally and they have no hidden baggage, usually(if their story is finished).

A real dude though? Goddamn. Imagine getting a tattoo of a dude who ends up getting the name dragged through the mud. Do normies not think?
>>
>>77995729
kek this is the saddest thing i've seen all day
i don't like tattoos period, but this takes the cake for dumbest tattoo I've ever seen
thank you op, this is a quality find!
>>
>>77995729
>implying it didnt go up in value
gigakek
>>
>>77995729
>Why the FUCK would you get a tattoo of a dude you don't personally know, on your body?
if you knew the personality traits and behaviours of tattoohavers in general it would lead you to your answer
>>
>>77995729
>reddit
Lmao
>>
>>77995729
Ok, as if the fag from The Office isn't bad enough, if my son ever got a tattoo dedicated to some parasite who shouts at little kids over a videogame, I would cut them out of my life entirely, no money, no inheritance.
>>
it's like, it's like asking a guy if he would sit through blue reflection
you're not playing it for the sex or gender scenes
>>
This ain't a normie, this guy's just a different flavor of mental illness then the fuckers that browse this board
>>
>>77995729
I'm not too familiar with this drama as I never followed or watched Dr. Disrespect, but as far as I know, he was DM'ing minors. Looking at that tat makes me realize that of all the e-celebs who did this shit, he can probably recover from it the easiest given that, as far as I know, he's only ever appeared on camera wearing that stupid fucking get up. Wig, mustache, and big glasses. He's probably unrecognizable without them.
>>
>>77995800
No, he streamed without it plenty of times and most people who know him at all know his punchable face.
The real reason why he will recover is because streamer fans are all infantile trash who worship these faggots no matter what they do.
>>
>>77995729
>Average drdiddy fan
Lmao
>>
File: 1712837035545456.png (19 KB, 800x1000)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
OH MY GOD
>OMG
I LOVE ~~~ECELEBS~~~
IM GONNA HAVE AN ASSGASM!!!!
>>
>>77995729
>Cover-up
Why do not use not get tattoos removed
>>
>>77996402
Scribbleskins would just fill it in anyway and laser treatments are more expensive than coverups.
>>
>>77996443
I have a few tattoos but most of them happened by accidentally getting poked with pencils
>>
>>77996457
well alrighty then
>>
>>77996470
Theyre called traumatic/natural/addicental tatoos. Cannot be bothered to dig them out yet
>>
>>77996479
They are also called carbon stains
>>
You'd think plebbit would love him since he also wanted to fuck a tranny
>>
>>77996550
Kinda funny since they called him transphobic before that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.