[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Parallax_scroll.gif (535 KB, 320x200)
535 KB
535 KB GIF
Do you ever feel like youre having an "enlightenment" and suddenly feel this strong spiritual empathy for other human beings and you suddenly connect with all their pain to the point that you feel you could cry, and you'd literally give your life to fix things for them. But then it just disappears as quick as it came and you feel totally numb to everything and everyone again.
>>
>>77995947
No. I always feel this way underneath my exterior actions; the actions others subconsciously draw out of me when they, in their own way, are asking for it.
>>
I don't feel "numb" to people. I intellectually understand that all people are inherently selfish and evil so I avoid them at all costs. I would have to be black-out drunk for your scenario to happen to me.
>>
>>77995947
Yeah. It always comes when I'm alone, usually at night when it's quiet.

The I go outside and the first fucking second I see someone and hear all the bloody noise these pigs make, I switch to genocide mode.

It's cos it's easy to feel peace and love when you aren't seeing the hell that life with other mud people is.
>>
>>77995964
>I intellectually understand that all people are inherently selfish and evil so I avoid them at all costs
This couldn't be further from the truth though. Humans aren't perfect, but most people are good deep down. The vast majority of humans will not hurt you deliberately and will try to help where they can. You only believe the world is evil because you are depressed and have had bad experiences with bad people.
>>
That's megalomania.
You're retarded.
>>
>>77995947
Yes I know that feeling. Just thinking about time passing and the inevitability of age and death will do it.
>>
>>77995947
I've heard of people having this kind of experience on drugs such as ecstasy or maybe LSD.
>>
>>77996102
Yep. Aging is the great leveller. It comes for us all. Even Bruce Willis has dementia now, he's basically retarded. All the money in the world can't fix what time has done to his brain. That's just one example of an unlimited number.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.