[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shavepubic-blog.png (1.27 MB, 1920x1280)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
What is the best way to shave your dick?
>>
>>77996492
I'm pretty hairy so I just trim it because a fully shaved dick looks odd between my slightly hairy legs. Feels nicer too.
>>
i dont shave my pubes since i'm the only one who sees them
>>
>>77996492
Don't do it anon. Trim at most, clippers with a no. 2 guard. Stay away from the balls completely
>>
>>77996499
>slightly hairy legs
you should shave your legs. if you are afraid you will look gay, you will not and actually women like clean legs. Times changed...
>>
>>77996492
I'm too scared to use a razor down there so I just use my beard trimmer but unfortunately it doesn't give a clean shave. And I still nick something every time. It's really scary desu girls will never understand
>>
>>77996520
i want to shave them because it feels smoother and i'm a femboy so...
>>
>>77996492
I just use a shaving razor with running water. Honestly your balls are pretty thick and hard to cut. Just don't put pressure on it. With the water it's easy. I can't even remember when I've cut myself, and if you do, the bleeding will be super light unless you're a fuckin moron
>>
>>77996526
I don't care though and I like the way I look. I would if I could indulge my gay fantasies but nah, Im good.
>>
>>77996492
Shaving powder if bottom trimming if you're top.
>>
File: komi10.jpg (194 KB, 850x992)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
Do people really have issues with this stuff? I have never had issues shaving I don't get it. Generally I just trim my pubic hair on my abdomen and then shave my balls though. It seems to be most comfy.
>>
>>77996536
>i'm a femboy
There's your problem. Get on HRT (testosterone)
>>
I don't shave it's feminine
>>
File: 1719707643575.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1090)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
I have a bush and it's horrible when it's summer. I was like this at one point. Poor hygiene as well.
>>
Shaving makes it uncomfortable when it grows back in. Usually just use scissors to trim it down pretty low. Not like anyone's seeing it anyway.
>>
>>77996585
>Do people really have issues with this stuff?
Yeah, be glad you don't have bad genes. The body hair on my back is so dense it looks like fur.
>>
>>77996729
>tfw no lazy neet gf to force into the shower daily and soap her up and clean out all her folds
>>
File: 1660625234835490.png (474 KB, 839x768)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>77996492
I use the same electric razor I use for my face
>>
Don't do it. I did it in high school but it turns your crotch into unbearable sandpaper for the next several weeks.
>>
>>77997041
Yeah and I bet you wash your hands after you masturbate but still put your mouth on another person's genitalia you retarded frog
>>
>>77996492
i use a philips multigroomer. 4th attachment is for armpits and dick area, rest for face and body. amazon prime day is in 2 weeks so they should be on nice sale
>>
>>77997041
Same. But I let the razor soak in alcohol, the boiling water.
>>
>>77996492
I use a oneblade, shaves close but not too close to cause ingrown hairs, great for balls and gooch/anal area
>>
File: cock.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>77996492
Buzz it close with an electric trimmer. Then use a depilatory cream like Nair or Nads. Something you can wash off in the shower and finish with a soothing balm.
>>
>>77996492
This isnt /adv/ you faggot.
>>
>>77996492
ice your balls or rinse them in cold water till they curl up and him them with a 3 blade razor.
>>
>>77996746
>Shaving powder
I had a tranny with scissors I picked up off the street minutes before in cambodia trim my asshole once
I think I'll try shaving power now
Not that he didn't do a good job...
>>
I use the leaf razor, any swiveling head razor will work, you do want fresh blades tho. Go with the grain first, then against.
Do it at the end of your shower, it makes the hair softer and easier to cut.
If you have a lot of hair, you can pre trim with scissors

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.