[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Where do I find emotionally vulnerable young men with functional bone marrow who produce healthy amounts of blood and hemoglobin who I can manipulate under the guise of "saving" them?
>>
Interesting thread desu
>>
>>77996534
She is a pure hearted girl she would never do that, I don't even care if he is a middle school student it is a comfy anime.
>>
>>77996534
If you hug me for ten seconds you can do whatever you want to my body afterward
>>
>>77996534

>blood
>hemoglobin
>bone marrow

Are you a fucking vampire?
>>
Im right here, you found me
>>
>>77996604
No I work for a blood bank why would you think I'm a vampire? Vampires aren't real silly.
>>
>>77996534
im right here.
do you use discord or sessions?
>>
>>77996534
I donate to blood banks semi-frequently. Please stop guilt tripping me in the voicemails I am giving as much as I can.
>>
File: orekided.jpg (46 KB, 640x480)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>77996534
what sort of saving will i get
>>
Is she considered in the league of "femcel characters"
>>
>>77996876
Unfortunately, I believe so. I've been seeing her posted around more frequently for the attention whore threads.
>>
>>77996534
My bilirubin count has been high since birth but other than that I have great blood. I am easily manipulated btw
>>
>>77996534
I've actually done a bone marrow transplant before. The guy I did it for fucked me and left me with a 15k bill
>>
>>77996534
anywhere. men are lonely and desperate for attention now, especially under about 30yo
>>
>>77996755
Order to cease and desist doxxing my very very very very very goodboy in the thread of some tranny harlot projecting upon sovl with soullessness, stalking just as they were by stinking, filthy sub-apex predators

Don't talk to me or my [dragon] ever again
>>
>>77996534
ME ME ME! I'm an emotionally vulnerable young men with functional bone marrow!
>>
>>77996534
Depends, if your trans you probably want to look around /LGBT/. If your actually a girl, then right here, my flesh is functional and serves no purpose , and I am highly vulnerable to manipulation.
>>
pathetic replies. if "she's" a boy you want nothing to do with "her", and if she's a girl she wants nothing to do with (you).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.