[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What killed life for me was that there is no people to relate to, talk or have a meaningful connection with
The complete disconnect with close family, no worthwhile people in general in society
There is no reason to interact or put In effort
And say you even do, you will be let down, betrayed, backstabbed
I'm cursed to wander this hell realm until the last day (because under no circumstance would I off myself)
Surrounded by billions of people but completely void and trapped within the own psyche
Jaded beyond belief, nihilismmaxxed out the wazoo, is there any salvation I wonder
A mere shell of what is supposed to be human
There is nothing more than to endure In isolation until one day peacefully perishing

Or maybe it's just my last late night autistic ramblings before going to bed, but they are all true, I will feel better tomorrow again, maybe
>>
weird way to say you get no pussy
>>
>>77996806
Schizoid personality disorder

>>77996843
It doesn't bother them. Schizoids simply aren't interested in other people like you are.
>>
I know that feel

There's no room for genuine human feeling anymore everyone is just an aspiring sociopath who will throw you under the bus just to feel the slightest bit ahead
>>
>>77996806
>What killed life for me was that there is no people to relate to, talk or have a meaningful connection with
Same bruh.
>maybe it's just my last late night autistic ramblings before going to bed, but they are all true, I will feel better tomorrow again
Yeah, everything will pass. You'll wake up tomorrow, and ignore these feelings to play video games.

Also, who else read this post in the Bateman voice?
>>
>What killed life for me was that there is no people to relate to, talk or have a meaningful connection with
you haven't met everyone you'll meet.
you haven't met everyone who could relate to you.
>>
>>77996806
>I am superior to everyone
>Why don't I relate to anybody?
>here's a picture from American Psycho to show how unique and deep I am
>>
>>77996871
I'm a schizo. Please stop insulting my people by comparing us to faggots like OP. The narcissists can claim him.
>>
>>77997547
>>I am superior to everyone
>>Why don't I relate to anybody?
>>here's a picture from American Psycho to show how unique and deep I am
Kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.