[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719707769280699.webm (2.93 MB, 362x594)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
Why should I even try dating if I'm not a chad?
>>
>>77997150
>videos of a bunch of college whore normies
Okay anon
>>
If you spend the next 30 years of your life doing shit you hate doing 18 hours a day, then maybe when you're 50, one of those women will want to marry you.
>>
>>77997150
Why are girls pulling his shorts down is like they want to see rape
>>
>>77997150
mentioning dating with this attached video? you dont wanna date, you just want a whore on your dick. you are an empty vessel like the ones in the video, if only you were taller your worldly wishes would have been fulfilled.
>>
>>77997150
I wish I was that high T.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (25 KB, 554x554)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Normies are literally wild animals. How anyone can see that and not accept we are just a smart branch of simian is beyond me.
>>
>>77997216
>Why are girls pulling his shorts down is like they want to see rape
they want to see rape
>>
>>77997426
I dont think most normies are more intelligent than other species of apes
>>
>>77997426
It's because normies are not human, they're a type of animal without a soul, they only have the appearance of being human but they are not, you can always tell when you talk to them.
They are like a dog, cow, or any other animal, they don't have thoughts or feelings, they only operate on biological impulses.
This is why we suffer, because these animals killed our human ancestors and continue to oppress us. At one point humans were the dominant being, but that hasn't been true for over a thousand years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.