[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the deal with all these shitposters wanabee that get triggered so hard over anime? Especially the /pol/tards tourists.
>>
>>77997415
Touhou sex
>>
>>77997415
Its not about anime, its about touhou. Get with the times and post gacha girls, gramps.
>>
File: 57286871_p0.jpg (403 KB, 600x848)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
>>77997594
Touhou media are still a thing, tourist. They even get official games at consoles like Switch. And unlike gatcha games with most of them barely lasting for 1-2 years, Touhou is still relevant.
>>
God, I want to fuck patchy so bad
>>
>>77997415
>What's the deal with all these shitposters wanabee that get triggered so hard over anime?

well i mean not everyone likes anime.
it's also the avatarfagging that really pisses people off not the anime itself. Avatarfagging can be really fucking annoying and it breaks anonymity to an extent because for a short time you'll know when you're talking to someone. Like the person who spams helltaker is likely the same few people.

also what's your definition of shitposting?
>>
>>77998022
There's also an massive correlation with avatarfagging and being trans. At least nowadays i know at some point people did it to be silly but most of the avatarfags like circa 2018 have usually been trans
>>
>>77997415
I beat off to hentai and r34 but would never actually watch anime
>>
>>77998022
>not everyone likes anime
that doesn't mean you have to attack/get triggered over it tho lmao
>>
>>77998123
>that doesn't mean you have to attack/get triggered over it tho lmao
what do you expect?
this is an anonymous image board not reddit?
do you want the mods to ban them for not liking anime?
>>
>>77998140
>what do you expect
well idk, i see smth i don't like and just scroll past it, not mald and complain about it. but maybe i'm just not autistic enough to understand
>>
>>77998205
Yeah i don't really get it either
>>
>>77997594
NOT FOR LONG. GACHA IS JUST AN ARTIFICIAL CREATION MADE TO GENERATE RESOURCES, USING MARKET RESEARCH AND FEEDING THE NORMIES WITH THE CHEAPEST, ABSURD BUT SATISFYING FOOD. TOUHOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, CONTAINS THE SOUL OF WHAT WAS ONCE THE BEST INTERNET. AND SOMEDAY WILL RETURN.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.