[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629059054805.png (1.06 MB, 938x976)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
The one thing that I truly hate about women more than anything else is just how uninteresting they are as people.

It is rare for women to have any hobbies or special interests. They don't do anything but consume media and seek social validation. It's amazing how a woman can speak for hours and say nothing, because she doesn't have any actual point, she just wants to hold your attention.

Men tend to have a myriad of interests, such as sports, history, or math and science. All of these interest the male with no ulterior motive. All female interests (fashion, etc.) are all just means of seeking social validation.

Women also shun men who express interest in things that aren't them. Imagine a man on a date who starts talking about his interest in the middle ages. The woman is likely to find this gross and disgusting, both because she is not interested in it herself, and also because the man should have known better than to talk about such things, showing him to be socially weak.

Women have no drive or ambition either. When men see a problem, their first reaction is to look for a solution. Woman are repulsed by the idea of personally taking action on anything.

This is why you never see realistic female characters in media. THEY HAVE NO CHARACTER. The reason that anime girls are so appealing is that they are written by men to have the personality that a man would, all in the attractive outer appearance of a woman.
>>
>>77997503
>Girls are Boring
Original poster is a homosexual
>>
>>77997518
only gays find women interesting. straight dudes should only care about women for their bodies and sex.
>>
Complaining about women on the internet is the most interesting hobby of all
>>
File: latest (1).jpg (11 KB, 200x150)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>77997503
I don't want to be a mysoginist but this is one of the few times i'll have to agree with one. It really is a shame.
I've rarely seen a girl with real interests. The following is a real interaction i had the first day of high school with a woman i tried to befriend:
>Hey, and, what do you like to do in your free time?
>Um, sleeping
An eye-opening experience
>>
>>77997503
Pretty much, yeah.

The funny thing is that this was intuitively obvious to me as a kid. Up until the age of about 12, I completely ignored girls because they just weren't interesting at all. They just seemed like the dumbest, most boring people- interested in nothing except braiding their hair and dressing up dolls.

Then puberty hit and I got a chemical drug addiction to them, so I became forced to compete for their attention along with every male on Earth.
>>
>>77997560
>I don't want to be a misogynist
Why not?
>>
This place is proof girls are a lot more interesting than men, by a ridiculous margin.
>>
>>77997560
I've also been answered with sleeping and tiktok as hobbies when I tried making small talk with female classmates in uni. I wasn't flirting either, they were just sitting right next to me at the time.

But I've also followed women online before. They were endearing and fun to talk to but often brought up that in real life their personality was more closed-off and reserved. So my guess is that most women are either too normal or too quiet about being abnormal.
>>
>>77997609
If you look at 4chan as a whole, I entirely disagree. This is a site where people intentionally forgo social validation to anonymously talk about niche interests on dedicated boards. No wonder zero women use this site outside of /soc/, and even there they're a rarity.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.