[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 200102004.jpg (235 KB, 850x1275)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>inb4 no one cares
if no one cares why do you all namedrop me on this board

I'm bored and decided to post again
>>
this is chickn btw
>>
>>77997531
I'm ugly and fat I wish I was that thin
>>
hi chickn, missed you. How have you been?
>>
>>77997531
trust me, chickn is an actual foid but that troon is much more attractive than her. she is also probably the only foid on this board with real mental illness, like sub 80 iq. i feel bad for her and she shouldnt be allowed on the internet.
>>
>>77997709
I have been okay how are you

>>77997912
Yeah I'm retarded but parents let me on the internet because I get social interaction
>>
>>77997524
I talked to you a few times, youre dreadfully retarded but thats ok you just need a retarded man to match your level of retardation. Stop getting used by niggery psychopaths pretending to like you
>>
>>77998036
what do you mean, I think I do get emotionally abused by e-boys a lot but they usually leave me alone and don't try to manipulate me deeply

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.