[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hope the CONCACAF's participation in the Copa America is a permanent change.

Copa America was designed for it since the start. Look at the name of the competition.

Also, we brazilians want to face strong adversaries, as well as new ones.
>>
based brazil anon. im from canada and our nt is shit but im having fun watching copa america more this year especially cuz im a messi glazer. but i like brazil too. this cup feels more enjoyable than the euros as far as scoring and the physicality go.
>>
>>77998131
>as far as scoring and the physicality go.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PAIN
>>
Congrats to Canada for owning Peru and Chile. Kinda unexpected but they've done well
>>
>>77998694
As a chilean, yes, I am salty.

Now, my genuine opinion is that the Canadian team's coach is really good. They got the strats down and take advantage of their players strengths. Sadly, individually, their players fucking suck ass.

Our team is also shit and has no idea how to work together.
>>
why is it called america cup when countries that aren't america play

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.