[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aliveandshit.jpg (138 KB, 616x888)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
vtubers are just adult puppet shows
>>
internet historian and the like is adult puppet shows. quality story telling, manshit.

vtubers are just gay.
>>
>>77998358
vtuber models allow females to stream without having to put 2 hours of prep work into makeup to sit in front of a camera and stream.

as far as i'm concerned, female streamers who don't use a vtuber model are less likely to be enjoyable. men stream for content, women stream for vanity, but the model prevents vanity. it's not her on the screen, it's her character, so she can focus on being herself and performing on stream.

plus, they tend to not be cunts, unless that's their theme like shibi from the new whore axis of streamers.
>>
>>77998414
>as far as i'm concerned, female streamers who don't use a vtuber model are less likely to be enjoyable. men stream for content, women stream for vanity, but the model prevents vanity. it's not her on the screen, it's her character, so she can focus on being herself and performing on stream.

>he says as there is tons of hentai of vtubers
>>
>>77998358
I like vtubers or the idea of it.
But it's a bunch of delusional retards thinking that it's their internet gf and the girls playing into it.
It turned me off of them.
>>
>>77998358
Vtube is for hideous women to get attention like 3d stream whores because they can't compete otherwise. Anyone who follows them is a retard.
>>
>>77998358
Adults watch that shit?
>>
>>77998463
yes, mostly autistic adults
>>
>>77998442
That's like saying anyone who likes animation is a retard because the voice actor might be unattractive.
>>
>>77998418
>he says as there is tons of hentai of vtubers
yeah, whatever. still not fleshtubing with your tits hanging out. this is immeasurably better
>>
>>77998442
among the worst possible takes. do you think everyone who animates a game is attractive? how about voice actors or mocap actors? if the bar for entry is "you must be attractive", sorry, but you're going to have to toss out most of the media you enjoy
>>77998463
almost exclusively spergs and lonely men. it's a way for them to get female attention without actually doing anything
>>
>>77998471
Nobody likes animation because they're simping for one of the voice actresses and have a parasocial relationship with her.
>>77998489
>you must be attractive
Yeah if you're dumping all your money into this girl and watching her do boring mundane shit for 5 hours. I'd rather not give that to a fugly femcel.
>>
>>77998511
>Yeah if you're dumping all your money into this girl and watching her do boring mundane shit for 5 hours.
most subs are like $5/month, you are under no obligation to sub or donate, and find one that isn't doing boring or mundane shit. find one that does something you like to watch. if you're watching vtubers for the model only, you're doing it wrong. there are vtubers that play card games, mobas, fps games, minecraft, and assorted sundry other shit just like any other kind of streamer. the only difference is that they connect their webcam to a face rig application instead of a live feed.
>>
>>77998533
>ou're doing it wrong. there are vtubers that play card games, mobas, fps games, minecraft, and assorted sundry other shit just like any other kind of streamer.

then how is it different than watching a normal streamer you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot with your point here

because what you just described is normal streamer.
if it wasn't for webcams or the vtuber model we'd be applying the logic you have to pre-webcam streamers
>>
>>77998549
>then how is it different than watching a normal streamer you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot with your point here
i'm not because that's the whole goddamned point, you gorilla fucking retard nigger. vtubers are just streamers for women who don't want to be vain. personally, i prefer them for this reason and think they're better, but the main point is that they're just regular ass streamers.
>>
>>77998572
>they're just regular ass streamers.
then why not just watch a regular streamer?

steamer: :|
streamer japanese: :O
>>
>>77998533
You're still just watching it because it's a girl giving you attention. None of that stuff is interesting to watch, I rather play the game myself.
>>77998572
>who don't want to be vain
Being an e-celeb is vain. You mean they don't use their face/body, because they can't not because they don't want to.
>>
>>77998584
doesn't have to be japanese. even op's pic is an english language streamer. they mostly use jap names, yes, but many of them are american/english language now. 4chan's unofficial vtuber, kiki pyon-pyon, is australian. the select few i watch are all english language (except kitsunero who sometimes belts out angry german)
>>
File: 1718841972700820.jpg (136 KB, 1024x1019)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>77998609
>doesn't have to be japanese
>it's literally an anime woman
>where does anime come from
>japan

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.