[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6006.jpg (280 KB, 971x767)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
Husband is an airline pilot and he is on his way home and I forgot to cook him his lasagna. What are something that I can cook that he will appreciate? I feel bad cause he hasnt been home for over 3 days
>>
>>77998886
Rat poison, so he croaks and we fuck while collecting his life insurance. I would proceed to creampie you, as you let bits of my load drip onto his dopey corpse on the ground, symbolizing the cycle of life (my cum) and death (his body).
>>
>>77998902
You are truly mentally ill
>>
>>77998886
>I forgot to cook him his lasagna.
Just cook the lasagna, do you not have time? What kind of ingredients do you have on hand?
>>
>>77998886
If this wasnt a larp, which it clearly is, why would you be asking us? You should know your husbands favorite food.
>>
>>77998907
And you're truly wet thinking of the idea.
>>
>>77998908
I have not started anything, the meat is frozen, it will take at least 2 to 4 hours. He is home in like an hour max. He has been flying all day, he is always so exhausted. He never has time for me
>>
>>77998886
Just give up and order a fat pizza plus wings
>>
>>77998886
he's waiting to see you, not a fucking lasagna, just sit and let him vent to you.
>>
>>77998928
But it is Saturday. Nothing is open

Maybe he will Uber something, I just do not want him to yell at me
>>
>>77998936
easy for you to say, I just do not want him to get angry at me. I was thinking of making him some wild poutine and a steak with a frozen cheesecake for dessert
>>
A golden crispy grilled cheese sandwich with a side of eggs or something laying around. But you cab always make him appreciate you with a simple kiss and hug that can make any man melt :) .
>>
>>77999137
You dont know my man, he hates physical touch
>>
>>77998926
>I have not started anything, the meat is frozen, it will take at least 2 to 4 hours. He is home in like an hour max. He has been flying all day, he is always so exhausted. He never has time for me
Ungrateful bitch...
>>
File: 1716847486048274.jpg (157 KB, 624x941)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>77998886
fried rice is always my go-to when i don't have ingredients for anything else. also, you can defrost meat fast by putting it in a plastic bag and running hot water over it.
>>
>>77998926
ah well i didn't get back in time to give you any advice, but i hope it worked out
>>
File: 20230608_184326.jpg (2.03 MB, 4608x3456)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB JPG
what does he think about you posting on r9k? this site is shit anyways i never see genuine threads and just autism laugh at the funni pics. anyways don't you think this board turns your brain to goop? what about meatloaf?
>>
can you change that ugly ass outfit it's really hideous to look at especially that bright pink clashing with your green complexion a deep blue would look much better I'm sure that would make your husband a lot happier too
>>
>>77998886
If he wasnt a touch repulsed fag, you could just lay back on the kitchen table with no underwear and tell him thats his meal
>>
File: 20230805_164941.jpg (3.83 MB, 4608x3456)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
what if we got the number in this thread imma try
>>
>>77999923
Same vvxnrfhhujhyttt
>>
Penis quality
>>
File: 20231013_171756.jpg (3.91 MB, 4608x3456)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB JPG
anyone wanna talk. im scared my manger will see my post here. also my cat the white cat has
cancer and they gotta remove the leg probs cuz it's attached to the leg
>>
I'm tired of bait threads, brehs..
>>
>>77998886
Sorry attentionwhore, your husband got into a little accident.
>>
>>77998886
burgers and fries
>>
File: ploosh.png (144 KB, 502x395)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>77999913
There we go much better
>>
>>77999913
>>78000651
you know for a namefag youre kinda funny at least
>>
>>78000657
why thankyou! and I also have a quite the artistic eye for fashion
>>
>>77998886
Where was your husband when you were fishing for the most epic GET of this season?
>>>77999999
His normie wagie profession pales in comparison to the divine Kek of Chaos
It was Yaldaboath's will that he starve today and get mad at his stupid wife for not putting out and then punch her and retort to domestic violence.
>>
>>78001045
>>>780000000
interesting... I wonder about this one.
Yonder, I ponder.
>>
>>78001066
>>>78000000
Let's try again
>>
>>77998886
Okay. I am Algerian and there is a dish that is actually quite easy to make. Its name is choukchouka.

You need some spices, garlic, peppers, salt, paprika, and so on. Tomatoes, onions, and olive oil.

You just have to grill the peppers to remove the skin and smash them. Do the same for the tomatoes boil them, remove the skin, cut them, and smash them.
Cut the onions and garlic, and so on. Add the olive oil, salt, and so on. Mix everything and let it cook covered. At the very end, add eggs (don't mix).

While waiting, you can either prepare homemade bread, but it's probably too late for that, or go buy one.
>>
File: 1715645397846018.gif (3.74 MB, 308x377)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB GIF
KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOWKILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW KILL YOURSELF NOW
>>
>>77999146
no, he hates your touch. you really think he's not out there messing around with the fight attendants
>>
>>78000651
Looks much worse. OP is at least cute.
>>
>>78001352
t'habite dans quelle banlieue de Paris
>>
>>77998902
>symbolizing the cycle of life (my cum) and death (his body).
MY FUCKING SIDES WENT TO SPACE AFTER READING THIS
>>
get a pizza, buy him a 6 pack and let him smash your asshole, he'll forget about the lasagne in no time
>>
>>77998886
Do u shave, do u do anal, do u swallow cum and piss, how often do u fuck? do u cum quick? greentext your first time fucking
>>
>>77998886
You didn't forget you ran out of time. Next time tell the guy you are fucking you got to go home in time to cook dinner for your husband. Its not that hard. Now if you were foolish enough the guy was at your home you better do another check in every room and make sure no evidence a man was there remains. Crusty cum sheets is far more damning than lasagna.
>>
>>78002534
Pardon? Si t'es un gros racelard ca sert a rien de rep

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.