[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 24982948242.jpg (613 KB, 4800x2700)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
I met a dude on here with autism. One small problem. If he ever visits me, he will not survive here. He's too skinny and his autism is very obvious. Is there any way to teach him how to mask? Is it possible for one to learn to mask their autism in their 20s? But I feel like one can't mask it 100, especially since they have certain facial features that inspire autism. So, what are the options he has?
>>
>>77999058
>So, what are the options he has?
tell him not to visit you, it won't work out
>>
>>77999080
That isn't an option, it has to work out. There has to be a way for him to adapt.
>>
>>77999058
>he will not survive here.
What does that mean? Do you live in the hood?
>>
File: 51-5IxaFn2L._SL350_.jpg (22 KB, 233x350)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>77999058
Autists are starseed lightworkers sent here to heal the Earth. Masking is an inauthentic expression of our humanity and serves no one but the illusory ego of seperation.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixfG0Z0O8TeXYgANcAv7L4FIZ6yTDgdd/view
>>
>>77999104
Yes, I do. No, we can't meet anywhere else.
>>
>>77999114
You could leave the hood. But I guess the hood never leaves you, huh?
>>
>>77999270
No, I really can't leave, that's why he needs to adapt and I need to help him as soon as possible with that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.