[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7898.png (413 KB, 792x838)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
If you were the last human alive would you try to make a comfy base somewhere?
>>
>>77999177
I would be worried about the shit that would go haywire with nobody watching it, like nuclear power plants, or chemical factories, shit like that.
>>
>>77999177
no, why limit my existence to one place like that? I'd be free to travel all over the place and see the sights without worrying about the stuff that makes it so difficult currently
>>
>>77999177
>>77999204
Go to the most unpoluted place on Earth with a hospitable climate and no nearby nuclear sites, subsist off of fruits, vegetables and fish, probably too lazy to make bread or hunt and skin animals.
>>
it would be cool to explore military black sites but they likely have redundancy systems in place like thermal targeting miniguns so id be sketched out
>>
>>77999177
heck yeah mountain base
>>
>>77999177
Yeah, just like in minecraft.
>>
>>77999272
This is exactly what I would do. Maybe I should write a book about this...
>>
>>77999177
I'd probably set up at the Red Bull Ring in Austria and travel around finding nice cars to collect while burning anything electric.
>>
you have 10 minutes to delete this lewd pic of my sister sengoku nadeko
she is pure
>>
Probably
Where? Perhaps a beautiful resort with a nice scenery and views

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.