[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3808.jpg (67 KB, 680x588)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Posts brutal manlet stories, your encounters with manlets, manlets you know and how are they doing?
>>
came back from boxing class and hung out with my girlfriend until she went to sleep.

now listening to denpa music.
>>
>>77999228
I have a guy friend who is 5'3. He gets harassed almost as often as I do, but I think he would still get harassed at 6'0 due to his style and mannerisms and being very skinny. He is asexual and aromantic and has always been, so he isn't suffering much due to his height.
>>
>>77999250
> his style and mannerisms
Explain to us what his mannerism is like
>>
>>77999228
>that caption
Doesn't matter what you say to yourself, the effects of being short come from other people. You can garner as much security in your masculinity as you're able, it's other people who will never see you as a "real man"
>t. 5'5 firefighter with a sick motorcycle and more "manly" skills/traits than any of my friends, still not taken as seriously

Also ran into a guy I used to work with some time ago who is 5'2", sad to say I felt some sort of instinctual superiority over how small he was. Must imagine tall guys have that feeling with everyone.
>>
>>77999304
Well, he's pretty socially anxious, doesn't look into people's eyes, looks down often or is the polar opposite of that and talks too loudly about indecent things and has gay mannerisms.
>>
>>77999331
Brutal. He would be fine if he was born as a female but he needed up as a guy. I would if short guys were supposed to be girls or if the way people treated them turned them feminine
>>
5'11 manlet here in australia

i regularly see girls as tall or taller than me and most male zoomers are 6'+
>>
>>77999329
> felt some sort of instinctual superiority over how small he was. Must imagine tall guys have that feeling with everyone.
Can any tallcels confirm if this is true?
>>
>>77999548
Youre not a manlet at 5 foot 11. Manlets are somewhere 5 foot 6 and below
>>
5 foot 6 manlet here. I have made peace with myself and I am slowly enjoying life again, at the cost of abandoning society and understanding that life is unfair, and I am one of the unlucky ones. I keep a measured distance from others only for work reasons because I need money to pay the bills. Otherwise I am participating in creative hobbies that makes me happy since I like to think I am a creative person.
>>
>>77999548
>5'11 manlet here
you are actually fucking stupid, holy fuck
>>77999228
5'6, haven't had too many issues but if a girl is taller than you its 100% not happening
>>
>>77999228
>5'4"
yeahh idk
>>
>>77999228
>Posts brutal manlet stories
I gave up on love and women, but that's fine, I go fishing on the beach and the peace is nice. Sure I got cucked out of the Chad experience but life ain't all that bad I guess. At least the fish are biting.
>>
my bf is 5'5 and I wouldn't want someone taller bc I'm only like 5'1 myself so 5'5 is perfect for me. he's struggled with low self-esteem over it, plus he believes he's ugly, which breaks my heart. I would give anything for him to see himself through my eyes because I think he's beautiful, so I make sure to compliment him often. I wish I could hold him and just take all his pain and negative thoughts away
>>
>>78000643
weird cope, but nice sentiments at least
>>
File: 1701943531216592.jpg (37 KB, 627x581)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>78000375
Oh same here. How did you get started on fishing anon?
>>
>>78000733
Older friend who I don't talk to anymore taught me how to tie knots and attach hooks, became my favorite pass time to just sit by the river with a beer and music. Now I just go to the beach and soak in the sun while I wait for the little bastards to bite. How about you?
>>
>>78000753
Ah, I always liked the idea of fishing but never had the courage to do so. Was just asking to see how you get started. Finding friends to pass you knowledge is the tough part, honestly.
>>
>>78000770
just youtube a quick video on how to do some beginner fishing stuff, promise you sitting by the water doing nothing is way better than being sad here (I say this while I'm being sad here)
>>
File: 1700591116147477.gif (99 KB, 420x420)
99 KB
99 KB GIF
>>78000788
you're right, thanks anon. I'll watch some and see if I like it or not.
>>
File: 73565244.png (565 KB, 471x507)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>78000814
Good luck anon. That works out for you.
>>
>>78000823
hope that*
Fuck shit
>>
I'm 167/5'6 and gay(cel) who thought that being short would be hot to other gays but most of them still ignore me and it breaks my heart and fills me with deep sorrow watching guys say "oh I'm looking for someone taller" I just want a bf to be cozy with i hate my stupid piece of cheese rat life
>>
Lanklet joined a class I was going to after a few months. When he was speaking half of them were biting their lips and he's not even that good looking. I swear he must have banged two of the women by now.
>>
>>78000833
> thought that being short would be hot to other gays
How does this work? Maybe on tops want shorter guys. But anyways, brutal. Not even gay guy want Manlet even though theyre absolute dogs when it comes to sex
>>
>>78001353
Yeah I'm vers but I guess I'm not good enough, I have grown to despise them all and I want fascist government in the US so I can turn in all the gays I've encountered over the years. But life will continue to suck unless some anon comes along and lets me treat him like the king he is ;-;
>>
>>78001399
How tall are you tho? Origsnocslly
>>
>>78000643
Cringe and YWNBAW
>>
>>78001410
5'6 or 167cm
>>
>>77999228
Is shoe or shoeless height more important? I'm a 5'9 and 1/2" manlet with no shoes, but over 5'10" with shoes.
>>
>height dysphoric
lol, lmao even
>>
>>78001488
At least youre not 5 foot 3 like me
>>
> Can't protect you
> Does not look good next to you in photos (Women need to brag)
> Can't pick you up or carry you
> You will never get hug him and raise your head on his chest
> If you have kids with him you will continue the cycle of short people who will suck at sports, be bullied and if it's a son, also not be attractive to women

Geez, it's as if women already had plenty of reasons to avoid under 5'11 guys forever.

You better have something material or money to offer and willing to wait for a girl after your mid 30s once she has run the train
>>
>>78001574
>>78001603
Lanket hands typed this
>>
>>78001603
>If you have kids with him you will continue the cycle of short people who will suck at sports, be bullied and if it's a son, also not be attractive to women
Theres plenty of short men who excell in sports all the way up to professional status so try again retard
>>
>enter thread
>jewish attempts to bring down my brothers
hark! begone jews! arise my brothers, and not let women or other men try to punk you. be at peace and enjoy life for what it is.
>>
>>78001869
Enjoy your Ping Pong I guess. You will get all the bitches
>>
>>78001662
>>78001869
Keep telling yourself that shorty
>>
>>77999250
>He is asexual and aromantic

Poor little guy gave up before you met him. These are not real preferences, they're copes.
>>
>>78002812
idk man pretty hard to fake asexuality, easily testable
>>
>>77999228
Women can make cutesy images like this but would they actually date us?
>>
>>78000643
Thanks fed, still not enlisting
>>
total lanklet death
>>
>>78003806
total 5'9+ death
>>
>>78001603
the best ever player of the most popular sport is 5'6
>>
File: 1370414189890.jpg (556 KB, 1280x1920)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>77999228
I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING 5'9 GOD DAMN IT

I THINK ABOUT HEIGHT EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FUCK ASS BOARD

LOG ONTO FIT LOL MANLET 5'9 IS PATHETIC LOL LOL

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT GIRLS ARE MY HEIGHT IN HEELS

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN SHORTEST MAN IN THE ROOM

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN NO SATISFACTION FROM BEING TALLER THAN ANOTHER MALE BECAUSE HE'S A MEGA MANLET AND BASICALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST/MATTER

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKEN HUMAN BEING

THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WHO IS TALLER THAN YOU

THAT FEEL WHEN IT COULD BE A LOT WORSE BUT DON'T CARE MY LIFE IS SHIT

JUST BE TALLER GOD DAMN IT

YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING GROWN TWO GOD DAMN INCHES
YOU JUST HAD TO EAT NOTHING BUT PROCESSED BULLSHIT LIKE POP TARTS WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

YOU JUST HAD TO BE BORN PREMATURE AND ROB YOURSELF OF DEVELOPMENT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I WEIGH 140 POUNDS I HAVE BIRD BONES AND I AM A MANLET

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE AS A MALE IS BEING PHYSICALLY LARGE

KILL ME
CUT MY FACE OFF

NO ONE RESPECTS ME
WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY

MODS WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING
WE'RE DYING
WE'RE ALL FUCKING DYING HERE
>>
>>77999331
You don't think maybe if he didn't spend a lifetime being insulted over his height he wouldn't be socially anxious
>>
File: 1391052947682.png (654 KB, 457x586)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>78003900
it's only an insult if he thinks being short is bad. He's a short king!
>>
I'm a lanklet and I want to be short. People stare at me in public without any shame and it hurts to do anything because everything is built for people a foot shorter than me.
>>
File: 1371312975803.jpg (96 KB, 915x678)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>manlet

Are you proud of yourself? What's going on in your head when you said these hurtful words? Do you realise that there are many men who suffer from daily abuse and discrimination because of his height? Like society doesnt already put enough of pressure on a man to look in a certain way, like short men in general arent being shamed everywhere they go, like the media doesnt constantly portray them in a negative way, make fun of them, emasculate them and make them feel awful about not submitted to the stereotypical gender norm, like women dont laugh at them and deny them a date because of their height. They dont need another asshat on the Internet saying mean things to them on an anonymous imageboard with an intent to hurt their bodyimage.

I really hope you're happy right now for making another hundred thousands of short men feel conscious about their height and having to go through another day with the urge to kill themselves. You're a horrible person.

Oh and daily reminder that being short is purely genetics and shaming them about being short wont make them taller, dicklord
>>
>>78003989
I came here to post this.
Would like to be small.
>>
>>77999573
6'2 don't know if that counts, but when you're taller than most people, you just think of yourself as being average height. Kinda like how big dogs can forget they're big. Many of my male friends are about 5'10 and always forget that I'm taller when talking to them, only to be reminded by reflections. I don't really feel any form of superiority over them nor anyone else. Maybe I would feel the other way around if I was shorter than them idk.
>>
>>78000643
I hope this is true, but I doubt it
>>
>>77999228
5'7" and slated to compete at ibjjf european open, and favorite to win my class
getting into bjj and weigjtlifting has made people fear me and desire me. people take me seriously because I am jacked, 1st deg black belt, and got a manly face. for the past 5 years its been nonstopp fucking every bjj girl that joins the class bc they fall in love rolling with me
feels good being a giga chadlet desu. growing up very small makes me sympathize with yall though fr
>>
>>78004541
kek cope manlet, retarded cope sweaty dick punching sport will only get you killed by a knife or a gun
>BUT I KNOW HOW USE JJF-*BANG* ACK!
>>
>>77999228
I'm 170, (5'6 or 5'7 idk the real conversion) I'm taller than my parents, but I'm the shortest of my friendgroup. Every time we meet up I'm slapped with the reality that we live in completely different worlds. Not just heightwise, but it does pull a lot of weight.
The tallest of the guys had double digit flings, all of them led to nothing because he's a retard, but he got the foot thru the door. I'm also a retard but ugly as hell and not 6-foot-fuck. I'm p sure my family inheritance would be the only attractive feature I have, if it was even big enough to be noticed at a first glance
>>
>>78004478
Are you sure about it? Organicallysih
>>
>>77999228
I've been mistaken as the younger brother for most of my life because my younger brother is 6'4 and I am 5'6.
>we love men of all sizes
Lol.
>>
To anyone above the 1.6X meters range, stop larping as a manlet.
>>
>>78004500
it is true. after high school I dated a guy who was 6'1 and everything feels so much more comfortable and natural with the guy who's 5'5. holding hands, kissing, sex, even just looking at him is easier. craning your neck up all the time is annoying.
>>
File: 1713083662328329.jpg (40 KB, 403x392)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>78006220
my lil sister is 5'2 and im 5'3 and she gets treated with more respect
>>
>>78006245
I was lucky enough to be taller than my sisters but I have younger female cousin who is like 5'10.
>>
>>77999331
This is called aspergers
>>
>>78006240
>I dated a guy who was 6'1
lol, lmao even. Just a matter of time till you monkeybranch for another tallfag.
>>
>>78007166
kek I don't think you read the rest of the post. physical interactions between a 5'1 woman and a 6'1 guy are awkward. anyway I've been with my 5'5 bf for seven years, I will just become an old shut-in cat lady if we don't get married and have kids. I know it sounds completely ridiculous and unbelievable to robots that any woman would prefer a shorter guy for any reason. I get it, i'm just trying to give anons here a sliver of hope rather than agreeing that all shorter guys are doomed to die alone
>>
>>78004236
> happy right now for making another hundred thousands of short men feel conscious about their height
Short men already feel conscious about their height. Me making a thread isnt going to have any major impact
>>
>>78007236
Tell your bf congrats on winning the lottery while the rest of us rot.
>>
came back from boxing class again, chatted with my gf until she slept for her exams. my coach has been telling me i'm progressing a lot faster than usual. so glad.

relaxing and listening to denpa music as usual.
>>
>>78003893
you are 5'9. you are literally being psyopped. try being 5'3

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.