[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703802625768010.png (264 KB, 400x560)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
i have a bodycount of 7
pretrans:
>high school cis gf (approached me)
>uni hookup cisf
>uni fwb cisf
posttrans
>2x hookups with cism chadlites
>1 tgirl fwb turn gf
>current gf (cis)
>>
>>77999532
>>2x hookups with cism chadlites
trannies will openly admit to being chad only
it's over for us.
>>
>>77999532
I've heard exactly 0 people say that troons are incels, unless you're counting people talking about the 'incel to troon' pipeline for some reason
>>
File: 1701272290605903.png (153 KB, 300x413)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>77999557
eh, only for hookups and experimentation. my straight mtf friend has a 4/10 nerdy boyfriend.
>>77999604
>the 'incel to troon' pipeline
exactly
>>
>>77999532
please stay away from us.
You are not welcome here.
>>
>>77999656
>my straight male friend has a boyfriend.
Am I reading this correctly?
>>
>>77999532
because a lot of them are or superficially look like they are. like a lot of people are just too dysphoric to have sex or pursue women in a heteronormative way, depressed pre-transition trannies can be pretty hard to distinguish from incels unless you have the eye for it. both incels and trannies are failing at being normal men and dealing with frustrated desires.
>>
>>77999689
trans women are women chud.
Be careful where you post things like this in the future. Hint: 4chan isn't a safe place to do it.
>>
>>77999777
Don't you have anything better to be doing than posting bottom-of-the-barrel bait on the internet?
>>
in the unlikely case that this isn't a larp then why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>77999803
4chan is a tranny site
>>
>>77999810
Because of people like (you) it is
>>
>>77999810
yes but a celibate tranny site, not a sex haver tranny site
>>
>>77999656
>4/10 nerdy boyfriend.
chad with glasses.png
>>
Yeah like i am mtf trans and i got kissed even as 3 year old and had kind of gf, but i havent really dated since i had crush in elementary and high school the same one and never got over her having bf but i got flirted with mutliple times once this like really tal classmate also my class teacher and then few months into hrt with this bi/lesbian woman who had gf from mine class also i got another mtf friend who got like average bf in looks but he is kind of rich and also 6'5
>>
>hey guys look!!! Im a sexual degenerate so im gonna brag on 4cuck about it!!! (waow)
>>
THE AVERAGE FAGGOT HAS OVER 100 SEXUAL PARTNERS DURING THEIR LIFETIME. THIS TRANNY IS ADHERING TO THE STATISTIC.
>>
>>77999686
why not
>>77999689
she's a straight trans girl (i.e. is only attracted to men)
>>77999720
pretrans is usually <18 which doesn't really count imo. most trans girls like men or other trans girls which expand their options more than incels. if they get a cis gf i don't think that's incel even if sex is hard.
>>77999803
why not? i've been browsing for years
>>77999839
nah i know what a chad looks like and he's not even close. he was also khv before her.
>>78000040
not really degenerate compared to most here.
>>78000058
probably going to get married to my gf.
>>
Kill yourself fucking faggot. Ugly piece of shit
>>
>>77999532
Not all trannies are incels but there is a significant overlap. WAY more trannies are mtf than ftm, which should show you that yes, the dating market is heavily skewed in women's favor. Notice how a ton of those mtfs are generally very ugly or short, and have little success dating as a man. Often times these same people are exclusively trans lesbian and will only go for women, maybe even only biological women.
Also men are predispositioned to generally be more sexually open and secually active than women, which is where the autogynephilia guys come into play and transition because it turns them on, and they make up a huge chunk of trannies, so that factors in too.
Not to mention it's also much easier for incels to spiral into all sorts of mental illness considering how we are rejected and treated like the scum of society because of how we look. So of course some are going to fall into the tranny trap pipeline, especially because there are entire online communities seeking to turn incels trans en masse out of some sick fantasy. Its all very weird.

Also, obligatory ynbaw and kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>77999532
Trannies are cancer and this is profe if it once again.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.