[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240628_123631.jpg (20 KB, 682x684)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
Are any robots working as truck drivers? How's life on the road?? I'm looking for things to do with myself to make a living and driving a truck across the country sounds cozy enough.
>>
>>77999678
Then just fucking do it. What are you waiting for? It'll have it's up and downs like every job but if you want to be isolated and make money just go fucking learn to drive a truck and live ETS2 irl
>>
>>77999718
too busy posting on r9k all day and living in discord.
>>
>>77999726
>living in discord
>living
You're slowly dying and like a frog being slow boiled you're too stupid to realise it
>>
>>77999678
I don't work as one but I work closely with them.
It's a great career for someone who likes to spend long hours alone, but one thing I've learned is that these guys are highly skilled professionals and they deserve at least what they earn, it's not a dumb job.
You will probably start with freight but mining is where you want to be eventually.
>>
>>77999745
>like a frog being slow boiled
low iq retard
>>
>>77999787
>low iq retard
What cope will you employ when you realise I have a gf, have friends, make decent money (only 70k) and aren't a fat faggot like you. If I'm a low IQ retard why can't you do it too?
>>
>>77999813
>What cope will you employ when you realise I have a gf, have friends, make decent money (only 70k) and aren't a fat faggot like you. If I'm a low IQ retard why can't you do it too?
LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>77999816
Even I expected something better than this. How are you not ashamed? I don't even hate you or want to shit on you. I've been on 4chan since 2004 and I've been a fucking loser with no friends and no hope. Own me. Dunk on me. Go get a fucking truckie job and go live ETS2 irl and make money. Go use it to buy a house or a PC or whatever the fuck you want. Go do something and create confidence in yourself.
>>
>>77999840
youre somehow more pathetic after all these years. i expected better LOL.
>>
>>77999847
Shameful. You talk to someone who has been a loser and has what you desire and you cope about it. You still live with your parents and being a truckie is a great way to get out of there, see the country and make something of yourself. You'll eventually get it but you'll have wasted so many years and you'll regret it.
>>
>>77999856
you're so insecure it's hilarious, don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>77999813
>has a gf
>has friends
>shitposting on /r9k/ on a Saturday night
We believe you anon
>>
>>77999865
It's Sunday Arvo. I'm setting up watchdogs 2 for my wife on her pc. Ngl, 7 years ago I had zero friends and wanted to kill myself. I was here every day. What I'm describing might not be what you personally want but I'm begging you to realise it's obtainable. Don't wait as long as I did to figure it out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.