[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5567.jpg (132 KB, 960x1091)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
With how my life was going, I knew that there was no point in trying anymore. Im just waiting for the day I leave
>>
>>77999821
Get rich/get pussy or die trying
We're both going to die but I guarantee I'll have more fun getting there
>>
I feel like I still have some time left there is still college to look forward to starting my freshman year this August
>>
>>77999821
I started giving up at 9, I knew it was over since lol
>>
>>77999857
>>77999870
Yeah I gave up when I realized my final height was 5 foot 3. A lot of people are going to criticize me for doing this but Idc. People barely treat you as a human when youre this short. If I was at a couple inches taller than I might not even be here

>>78000024
Brutal. Why tho?
>>
>>78000133
>Brutal. Why tho?
I just kinda realized the harassment and rejection from society will never end and that I'll never succeed. And I was 100% correct.
>>
>>78000133
>A lot of people are going to criticize me for doing this but Idc. People barely treat you as a human when youre this short.
You're not on reddit anon, there's assholes on here telling you the truth sure but we're not condescending assholes lying to your face about it.
>>77999821
I had my doubts and blocked out the bad interactions with normies just to survive until I was 21, once I tripped out on an edible I was panicking that no point in my life did people respect nor genuinely like me, it's all B's and I just don't have the heart to be a sociopath like them so I just neet now hopefully I win a lottery one day until then I'm just dicking around with no friends because I know the dynamics are B's even family aren't in my life anymore. It's been peaceful so far.
>>
>>78000321
> not on reddit anon
Maybe but the old snobs arent here anymore and more theres a bunch of dishonest zoomers
>>
>>78000321
> no point in my life did people respect nor genuinely like me
Wow same. Not sure what it is but people just have the tendency to ignore me in general. Over the years, this turned me into a total invert and I dont try to interact with others anymore. It seems like my presence annoys them but I dont truly know what is the issue

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.