[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't have enough intelligence left now to properly work through all the baggage I've accumulated and connect to other people in order to heal myself (nevermind help to heal them...)
I can only make shallow connections and they're exhausting and not really fulfilling. Just enough to soothe loneliness and boredom by a bit.
I would like to find someone to trust and delve further into my issues with them but I can't properly reciprocate. The level of interest I used to have in people isn't there and I can't become invested. The details or their lives become a jumble in my head. Or at least the finer points are lost enough that it makes it futile.

The first questions I will be asked, i always need to deflect because I can't proceed by telling the truth. Too much explanation is needed for "why are you living like this", "why don't you just do that", etc. and it becomes exhausting if I actually give real answers.

I wish I'd been able to make connections when I was younger. The fear and confusion I had then was debilitating.
Now, the fear isn't so bad but the confusion is worse. And I get so tired.

The pain isn't so intense anymore but there's no will left for bigger things. Little things might change and help make life a bit easier and nice but it's not going to something I truly can call valuable. I'm nearly 40 now. Still coming back to this slop pit. An addiction the provides minimal comfort and nostalgia. But just enough I guess.
My brain has become rather lazy. I've passively absorbed so much stuff from here that I don't really agree with but I guess I did just enough for it to set in. Maybe I'm not as bad off as some since I can recognize it. Some seem not to be able to at all.
I guess the average age here now is quite young. Though I don't think the young people in the past were as dumb on average - meaning young people on this site in particular, not necessarily all young people.

Well, there's my vent post for the year.
>>
>>77999895
Glad I can pay for therapy so I don't have to vent on this shithole.
>>
>>77999911
are you making much progress in it?
if I were going to therapy again, I think i'd still feel the need to vent anonymously
>>
>>78000007
It's been effective for me so far, guess I'm lucky. I went from being depressed all the time to very emotionally stable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.