[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719651785180275.jpg (502 KB, 2400x1080)
502 KB
502 KB JPG
generic spam thread about sex

talk about sex anons
>>
>>77999901
Pussy, am I right fellas?
>>
File: 1718775155174172.jpg (32 KB, 344x327)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>77999901
Huh? Wonder why this thread is empty
>>
>>77999901
Its the most overrated thing on planet earth. And that's saying something.
>>
>>77999977
>never had sex
Can't rate it if you never tried kek
>>
>>77999901

I just finished joining a male-female couple in their 30s for a male-female-male threesome
>>
File: 1717244565355408.jpg (52 KB, 782x425)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>77999901
I tried it once and it was very cringe and akward.
>>
this thread reminds me of that time I fucked my coworker for a month and it was a real plapjack situation. I felt gross every time and eventually the novelty of pussy wore off so I just stopped fucking her. Sex is only worth it if you actually like her as a person.
>>
>>78000985
it's too late for you, you ruined your pair bonding ability you slut
>>
can men really not control whether they cum or not? I can't wrap my brain around premature ejaculation. also please post about the most embarrassing ejaculation experience you've had (like cumming involuntarily in front of a doctor or being walked in on, etc)
>>
>>78001131
As I've gotten older I'm able to cum more easily which is nice. Only been with two women, one I had to try really hard to cum with, but always knew when I was close and could control it easily. The point leading to ejaculation inevitability is very clear. The second much more attractive woman with a unique smell for some reason the fuse was a lot shorter. My first I could do it like a machine, but with the attractive one I'm going and the approach towards inevitability was within my awareness but outside of my control. I would be certain to cum if rhythm were not slowed or position changed. Sometimes I did not care and would just cum really fast.
Probably got some prostate stuff going on. If it had been a few days without sex I could hug her really tight and pick her up to squeeze her really close and a little would come out while soft and without orgasm. Not really a sexual thing, just came out. Similar has happened while squatting heavy. I have ejaculated during sex without orgasm a handful of times which feels like getting scammed. I define cumming as ejaculation that is accompanied by an orgasm.
I took yohimbine a few times and it would be amazing for sex if my pulse wasn't 180 with shortness of breath on it. Took it as pre-workout but got retard horny. She was on the phone and I just started groping her. She got the idea and quickly ended the call. I start kissing her and she used her hands like foreplay and I wasn't even trying to hold it in. Got it all over her shirt because I didn't even start to strip her yet. I'm not really embarrassed about much so no stories like that. Even though I might just be super horny I like to think she took it as a compliment when I came fast. Like she did a good job and should be proud. If she really wants to cum it's not like I didn't buy her toys. Between the testosterone and tren if she really wantei to get fucked going for a second, third, or fourth round would easily have been doable.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.