[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: epaulette.jpg (156 KB, 1170x509)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
I always thought these weird brooms on military uniforms on the shoulders are just weird.
I've thought this for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>77999931
Its to sweep off the dandruff of their shoulders, not much time to wash your hair in the armed forces
>>
>>77999931
Whatever your thoughts, keep that shit to yourself. It's considered """problematic""" to know anything about the military in this day and age. Especially in the west due to the Gaza war. In some company I won't even acknowledge the existence of the military, and the city I live in has a major base.
>>
>>77999967
You can actually gush about military stuff all you want if you make sure to end every sentence with "I love Israel by the way"
>>
>>77999978
You realize the average zoomie is pro-palestine, right?
>>
>>78000060
I don't have the slightest clue about what's going on in Gaza and which side which group is supporting, so I guess replace Israel with Palestine in my post then
>>
>>78000079
Any military knowledge has been questionable since before the gaza war. You could be proud your grandpa fought the nazis, but the moment you know any more, like specific units, battles, dates, etc. the "h0w DO yU0 KNOW THAT????" questions come out. It's just not worth it anymore.
>>
Remember: the average retard walking around outside can't even tell you approximately WHEN WW2 happened. They also believe bizarre shit like America fought Japan in the VIETNAM War. Hell, I've seen kids in CoD voice chat wonder in the Cold War was an actual historical event or just a fictional backdrop for 2020's release.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.