[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Ashby.jpg (369 KB, 718x835)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>be me
>socially inept
>finds 4chan as a source of fun
>post my face cuz i wanted to be some sort of a niche micro celebrity
>spend nicely two to almost three years to doing this bs
>believe this wont affect on my mental health
>gets my life totally destroyed because I was filled with so much hate towards myself for being a total attention whore in the internet.

Egirling has ruined me, its so over.
>>
>>78000059
>BREAKING NEWS
>EGIRLS ARE RETARDED AND SHORT SIGHTED
>MORE AT 11
>>
Good desu, I'm sure tons of people tried warning you as well
>>
>>78000084
Yeah and I didnt bother to listen. Now Ill spend my entire life here until i probably kms or something
>>
>>78000097
Wither and perish
>>
>woman finds a site for autistic men
>immediately thinks "I should post my face here"
I will never understand this mentality, nor will I ever understand anyone who uses /soc/
>>
>>78000117
4chan is not made for autistic men though
>>
Just leave and do not come back. You can do better than this filth hole.
>>
File: 1695549333785022.png (152 KB, 686x526)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
Post anonymously and shut the fuck up
>>
>>78000059
>>spend nicely two to almost three years to doing this bs
biggest fuckup desu, though r9k doesnt do the egirl shit as much anymore (thankfully)
>>
>>78000151
Yeah I havent seen new egirls lately and yeah thats actually a really good thing.
>>
>>78000122
yes the fuck it is lmao
>>
>>78000059
Total egirl and tripfag death, you deserve to feel bad about this you massive whore.
>>
>>78000164
Proof where moot has said he made 4chan for autistic men?
>>
>>78000161
yeah not only is it massively cringe but its also a stupid and self destroying thing for women
>>78000059
>>gets my life totally destroyed because I was filled with so much hate towards myself for being a total attention whore in the internet.
what did they even say that has you so upset that you made a shitty thread about it?
>>
>>78000168
its an imageboard who else would it be made for
>>
>>78000059

I wondered what happened to you, Jessie Slaughter
>>
>>78000059
shut the fuck up please and get off my board get over yourself and admit you sent it because you liked me
Womp womp I sent it to only one of your friend but if you want me to ruin your life Ill actually do it and send it to all of them.
>>
>>78000059
I think e-girls are cool with a neat aesthetique. I am a wildly different person, but I also hate myself for what I am. My life is also on a downward spiral with no hope. Tomorrow, things are gonna be bad. Normally, I have to pull off the miraculous, but I will be crying after the inevitable catastrophe. I can't pull it off this time. No income rots the soul and made me a zombie. Financially, I am probably fucked. Perhaps you can take joy in my suffering and this will be uplifting, since it will be the only value I have very soon.
>>
>>78000059
>feels bad about stupid things
you're retarded
>female
of course
>>
>>78000059
Nice drawing OP. I'm not too good at drawings and such, I have other artistic outlets like music and shitposting. I've never attention-whored so I've got that going for me. If it's any consolation, people probably forgot about you after a week.
>>
>>78000059
hey, be my gf you fucking retard
>>
so you're posting threads because your face doesn't get attention any more? how long before you start posting your butthole like every other attention whore?
>>
>>78000059
Okay now do us a solid and post tits with timestamp pretty please

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.