[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

alright, techlead convinced me to give up and do nothing. DO NOTHING AND BE HAPPY.

Stop studying. Stop being productive. Stop grinding. We are already in a dystopia. No matter how good your new "app" or product is, no one's buying it. It is a waste of time to develop or create anything.
The only product people ever need is their smartphone. And they rotate between the same 4 apps and don't have a single reason to download anything else. TikTok, Instagram, X and YouTube. And maybe 3 or 4 additional ones for services Amazon, Netflix and maybe a dating app.
Being a good boy, going to college, saving money, getting good grades and working hard is USELESS when the government is printing money diminishing all of its value. When you get there, 1 million dollars won't mean shit.
Attention is the only currency.
The multimillionaires of today aren't the skilled, the smart, the creative or the hard-working. The multimillionaires of today and of the future are the ones who have managed to grab people's attention. People are bored scrolling their phones, not spending money on anything, just waiting for someone to catch their attention. People don't even play videogames anymore. According to Playstation, Xbox and Steam achievement statistics, less than 20% of people even get past the main menu. They get distracted by TikTok and just drop the controller.

Trolls, grifters, clout-chasers, beefers, scammers and self-aware schizos. Pick one, or stay poor forever.

>"muh dignity"
The age of virtues is long gone. There are no communities to hold you accountable, women don't select for virtues anymore, and virtues prevent you from being edgy enough to grow online.

Or just be content with what you have and be happy.
>>
>>78000188
You should be raped by packs of wild animals for posting the same shit over and over again
>>
>>78000216
you should literally go outside niggerfaggot
>>
>>78000188
Nice blog post, did your tech lead help you write it?
>>
>>78000188
Do not reply, just report for spam. Scammer shill, your ex-wife bangs niggers.
>>
File: 1715279404580.jpg (175 KB, 916x886)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>78000188
He's right. Grifting is the game now. Unfortunately I'm an introvert poorfag with no people skills, I need to be a wagey. "Do nothing" is only good advice if you're as rich as this guy is and you can afford to sit back and just watch how the stock market goes. I agree with the main point which is to stop stressing yourself so much over things.
>>
>>78000355
You literally know who this person is and cared enough to type out like 2 paragraphs about him. I'm gonna show up to your house and cave in the walls of your gooncave that you haven't left since 2019
>>
File: 1604580166986.gif (664 KB, 640x360)
664 KB
664 KB GIF
>>78000188
lol stfu crybaby get a life techlead is a pussy and i get more action than this whole faggot thread even tho im a virgin
MONEY IS STUPID
why the hell would u depend on ur peers to set ur financial value ITS FAKE bitcion took all the money and put it in a basement in china with their robots
its immaterial anyway since it was out of ur contrll and the real value ALWAYS WAS personal abilities not pandering to globalists if u want to fuck SEXY TIGHT YOUNG ASS then FIND ONE and FUCK HER since womenLOVE DICK this is how romance works anf if u want a loyal wife u fucking MAKE HER BE ur loyal wife since she LOVES U
>>
>>78000188
>The world is doomed! Stop doing things!
- guy who had no plan of ever doing anything

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.