[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ok so this woman was called a 10/10 earlier here and then later on /pol/ today.

some dudes even talked about roping because "boggie is 450lbs and he can score a 10/10 while I get nothing"

What the fuck is wrong with men in 2024?

If you think this is a 10/10, that explains why you're an incel simp beta cuck
>>
>>78000388
basically a four
>>
>>78000388
men here would rather date this white girl than a brown girl
>>
>>78000388
>some dudes even talked about roping because "boggie is 450lbs and he can score a 10/10 while I get nothing"
insane people are coping that much, holy fuck couldnt be me. Id kill myself doing way cooler shit than crying about women
>>
>>78000388
I've never seen a human that looks this much like an alien before, this bitch needs to be on an autopsy table in some obscure government facility so she can be studied for science
>>
>wow, this girl is a 7/10, but some 4/10, 300lb, 5'9, 40k a year said that she is 10/10, when acording to the looksmatch delta, the standard deviation for left biased gaussian function resolving to an 8.5 puts you in to the top 10% omega nyenyenyenye fuck

This is what you incels sound like.
Maybe if you didn't spend all your time turning the world into a math equation, you could get your dick wet lmao
>>
>>78000388
It's crazy that's the average white woman
But the schizos will say white is the beauty standard
>>
>>78000466
checked.

also asian girls (from asia) win again.
>>
>>78000466
just because this one's shit doesn't mean that white girls aren't better. plenty of busted brown butterfaces too, don't worry
for instance here's one >>78000403
>>
>>78000388
Regardless of anything else those tattoos drag her down to a 2 from the get go
>>
>>78000388
She's about as ugly as a young thin woman can possibly be without having legitimate facial deformities.
She'd be a 3 anywhere in the west 50 years ago, but sadly she is probably a 6 or even 7 now.
>>
>>78001156
sad reality. i still wouldn't tho. asian girls (from asia) only. always.
>>
>>78000388
I think she's pretty cutie aside from the tattoos. Certainly not a 10/10 however.
White women cant be 10/10, thats very much an asian woman thing.
>>
>>78001156
imagine saying this chick mogs like 60% of girls today, it's just depressing
>>
>>78000388
She's very attractive and she was a virgin when she met him, Boogie won.
>>
>>78001962
of course she was a virgin, she's ugly af lmao
>>
>>78001970
She's more attractive then 90% of people just by virtue of not being fat.
>>
File: Snapchat-442947295~2.jpg (152 KB, 720x1138)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>78000388

Just by being white, having long hair, and not being overweight, she is more attractive than probably 85% of other American women in her age group. There's basically nothing else that myself and many other men filter for besides being skinny and white.

I wouldn't call her a 10, I wouldn't even call her a 9, but she's definitely someone I would date and commit to, just based on appearance alone. The problem is that most of this country is brown, obese, racially ambiguous, non-femininine and disgusting. Sure she has an arm sleeve tattoo, probably like 1/3rd of young western women do now. You have to take what you can get. Legitimately, I feel the vast majority of American men with a partner are definitely porking some hog less attractive than the woman in the OP. I consider myself a volcel because other than a skinny, young, white woman, I am straight up not interested in the opposite sex. Either give me this or I don't want whatever women have to offer.
>>
>>78002001
Anon, just because she is better than the majority doesn't mean that she's a catch. Just because there's a man with a 95 IQ in a land where the average is 65 doesn't make him the next Einstien. She might be better than most American, but you could easily do better. we all could. there are more attractive women than this woman even if she is at a higher standard than most others.
>>
she's a 5 and that's me being generous, americans just don't have much choice when it comes to non obese women
>>
>>78002083

Do you also live in the USA? She is a catch here. The majority of the women in my area can't compete.

My point isn't that OP girl is a catch in particular, she's pretty much the baseline of what I could date or commit to. My point is that the average woman in the USA is fucking disgusting at this point. When I walk outside, most of what I see looks like this. She's probably also covered in tattoos. Just opened up tinder and this is what I saw. In the United states, this is average now. I think this is a lot to do with why young men just check out. Getting a white woman of a healthy weight is literally impossible because there's simply not enough to go around anymore.
>>
>>78000403
Men here would rather dress up as girls and date each other than date this moderately unattractive girl
>>
I'd date her but her slutty attitude and tats are weird

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.