[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I am addicted to 4chan because it's the closest thing I have to friends. It's the only place I can actually express myself and have meaningful conversations with people. I am sad. I am lonely.
>>
>>78000760
yeah i imagine one of the only reasons i still come here is because i can complain about my problems anonymously. i don't really have anyone to talk to about that shit lol.
>>
>>78000776
It's not even that I want to complain. It's just the only place where I feel like there are people like me, who think like me and understand me.

Everyone in real life can only talk to me about reality tv shows, video games or taylor swift concerts. I feel disconnected from everyone
>>
>>78000870
I get how you feel anon. That's exactly why i'm still here.
Everyone else outside of 4chan
is just like "oh that sucks dude"
but they haven't seen or
felt real suffering,they can't
even relate or care to.
It will be a sad day when R9k
dies for good. Another similar place
will be created i hope. People like us
need somewhere to belong.
>>
>>78000760
Come to Telegram, it's better
>>
>>78000760
we got you anon, i hope in the future you can find some real friends that arent normie low iq impulse driven retards
>>
>>78000760
Yeah it sucks. Sometimes i just have these fucked up moments where i realise how incredibly isolated and weird i am and it hurts.
>>
leave while you still can. no conversation you can have here will be "meaningful", even if it feels like so. you know the famous procedure for cult indoctrination where they make the members scared of the outside world while simultaneously hurting them to trauma bond? that's what's happening to you here. your feelings of disconnection might have already been there, but this place will only make them worse. it will continue until you lose the ability to connect to anyone IRL, ending up feeling functionally non-human. open your mind to different people even if they seem lame at first because you'll get infinitely more from them than any fake connection you get here, anon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.