[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.png (7 KB, 256x197)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
I've been looking online for roommates because housing is expensive and I am poor. So many of the room rental listings I'm seeing are only open to women.

I've also been looking for other ways to get housing since I am very low income at the moment (though I recently got more hours and a second job) and so much housing assistance is also effectively just for women

Are homeless men just supposed to fuck off and die?

Every single day I have to suffer through homelessness while women get to have shit handed to them is making me more conservative, I think. If I can't get help and people aren't going to rent to me even when I can afford the rent, why the fuck should I support other people getting help?
>>
>>78000808
Sorry buddy as a landlord I'd rather deal with a woman than a man.
>>
>>78000808
Wow, that was a long post. Something about housing? Anyway, best of luck to you!
>>
>>78001159
I her ya. Every time one of my units suffered more damage than deposit could cover, it's been a male tenant.
>>
It's really easy. A woman is less likely to get violent with you when you come to collect the rent or raise her rent. The fuck is she gonna do?
A man might just tell you to fuck off and now you have to fight him to get him out your house.
You don't think about these things until you actually spend your hard earned money on a propriety. It's just self preservation. Would you like a nigger in your house or a white person? Same ordeal.
>>
>>78001174
I get way more applications than I know what to do with. i like to assign homework by making my tenants fill out lengthy unrelated questions.

Anyone who did not give me at least a page answering the question: to what extent was feudalism a cause of the french revolution?

got their application thrown out. Rentoids are so desperate these days its hallarious. I bet one of them would prance around in a gimp suit and let my smack their ass with a flogger in return for 100 bucks off rent.
>>
>>78001174
Exactly, it's just minimizing risk. Men commit like 90% of all crimes, women are more likely to be submissive.
Same with race, if OP had to pick between a nigger and a white guy he'd pick the white every time and then stop crying about discrimination.
>>
It's because implied sex for rent. Blame yourself for only trying to rent from straight landlords. If it was a queer they'd say men only.
>>
>>78001221
Not really lmao. You think we're trying to get fucking arrested and charged with rape? It's about minimizing risk and not dealing with a male when going to visit your unit.
>>
>>78001243
Is it really that big of a deal? I'm thinking about renting but a manager is only like $200/mo so I thought that seemed the best way to go. The guy I talked to said they charge a little more but have really mean lawyers and run credit and background checks before even talking to renters. Apparently they believe in the service enough that they even include rent assurance, as in they pay the tenants rent for six months if they stop paying. The whole point of rent seeking is free money so why manage it yourself if you have less than like five houses?
I'd rather a man because they are desperate and have to survive on merit. A judge would much sooner evict a man than a woman. After having a couple of live in girlfriends I'm afraid to see what a single woman would do to a place if she doesn't have someone yelling at her every single day.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.