[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Koiwai_and_Yotsuba.png (84 KB, 271x247)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>be me
>Went to parents home village to see my grandparents with my family
>My aunts and cousins were there too
>There was a wedding nearby, so all the adults had to go
>Volunteered to take care of my younger cousins to avoid going
>Left them to fight and play together and went to a separate room to play with my phone
>One of my younger cousins approached me
>"What are you watching, anon?"
>Told her that I'm just wasting time on my phone
>She sat next to me and said she didn't want to play with the others anymore and wanted to watch what I was watching
>I was watching anime, so I switched to Molly McGee, a kids' cartoon I had downloaded before to watch together
>After two episodes, she asked me why I was sad
>Told her that I'm not
"You haven't made a sound since I came, and your face doesn't move."
>She kept insisting on me
>I gave up and for some reason decided to open up to her because what else could I do
>Told her how I feel lost, that I don't know what I'm supposed to do, that I'm studying something I hate and barely keeping up with my studies, that I lost all my old friends because no one wanted to talk to me, and that I made no new friends this year
>She leaned in and said,
>"That's a lot, but can you change any of that? Your friends weren't your real friends, that's why they left. They probably just used you for homework and to explain stuff to them. I had other mean girls do the same to me."
>We kept talking like that for most of the night
>She asked me questions, and I tried to answer her
>She told me she likes talking to me, so I shouldn't be sad all the time or she'll have to play and fight with the others which she doesn't want to do
>I wiped my tears after realizing I had just vented my problems to a little girl, and we started watching some more episodes until she fell asleep.
Sometimes you just need someone who can listen to you, and for me it was a 10 year old, probably autism too, wise girl.
>>
>>78001054
man at least get her NNB or some other anime like that next time
>>
>>78001054
Such a long post. Did you have a point?
>>
File: natalie-portman-004.jpg (300 KB, 1024x1536)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
We all need an emotional support loli
>>
File: 1696593658055361.png (111 KB, 386x353)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>78001054
>I was watching anime

Found the problem
>>
>>78001200
>>78001244
The village is basically outside the grid they still watch tv all day there, so I always download ton of episodes and shows before I go to visit them.
I was lucky to have a kids cartoon saved before.
>>
>>78001207
>Did you have a point?
Girls before puberty and learning about sex are the kindest most compassionate creatures on earth.
It's a shame that they lose all of their goodness and innocence instead of keeping them when they grow up.
>>
>>78001054
Surprising wholesome post OP :D
>>
>>78001278
No they are not all the girls treated me like trash in elementary school.
>>
>>78001054
Loserness runs in your family
Thank you for the post, I smiled
>>
File: IMG_20240123_211428.jpg (55 KB, 226x377)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
That's nice to hear Op, finally a nice story. You have a cool cousin, take care.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.