[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: download.jpg (81 KB, 1200x675)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I got called hot by a fairly attractive woman yesterday and it's not the first time a woman has complemented my looks but I am mentalcel :(

I could've been normal if I didn't have mental illnesses :( I couldn't stop having suicidal thoughts last night because of it though desu my suicidal thoughts are getting more intense again anyway :(
>>
File: 1673006997644509.jpg (67 KB, 800x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>be 18
>get invited to bar with friends
>arrive
>chatting away to friends
>girl appears
>"omg anon hi!"
>starts being overly flirty and holding my hand etc
>loads of compliments
>something isnt right here
>look around
>everyone is staring at me
>"AHHHH anon you thought she was into you?? HAHAH we dared her to do it to see how you would react!"

Since then i always think any compliments ive had (little to none) are some kind of joke
>>
File: 1719434541601334.png (310 KB, 525x425)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
>>78001311
I could have had sex, lose my virginity years ago but i'm extremely mentally ill, haven't left the house in a year and it's gotten even worse. Roping might be the only choice
>>
>>78001340
I'm genuinely sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>78001340
did you at least get any kind of revenge on your """friends"""?
I know I would
>>
>>78001311
have you tried meeting a girl off here? you might be surprised
>>
>>78001365
>studying at uni
>renting flat with my cousin, her boyfriend and 2 chicks (6.5 and 8)
>one night when mu cousin and her bh arent home me, chicks and their friends do a bit of drinking
>later that night they both come to my room with only underwear on, say they want to talk about rent
>my only and immediate tought: they want me to pay part of their rent, fuck that
>tell them we'll talk next day when we're sobber
>never talk about it afterwards
>current status: khv at 30
>>
>>78001513
I'm too scared to go to social places.
>>
>>78001311
>woman calls me hot
>start having suicidal thoughts
Really nigga?
>>
>>78002616
Yeah that's me :( She grabbed my arm, tried to make convo with me, but I was too nervous. She smiled and walked away :( I hate myself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.