[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

there's something extremely hot when nerdy, ugly-but-cute girls show off skin
especially this one, flashing the curves and thighs like that makes her 100x hotter than her friend
God, the things I'd do to her... I'd even be willing to go to whatever feminist book signing crap she's into by day if it made her happy
but she'd probably still reject me anyway
>>
>>78001401
Those are the girls who get pumped and dumped by a drunk Chad and then forever have their standards raised
>>
>>78001415
Yes. But there's an additional dynamic at play with girls like this as well. Despite getting dicked down by someone way out of her league, she'll still convince herself that she settled for him as well. And they totally believe it deep down despite it being obvious, absolute narcissistic cope.
>>
>>78001401
bro, how down bad are you? this nigga prolly hasnt nutted in hours, possibly days and is testmaxxing
none of them are even coomer hot
left is just bad
right is an ok broad
cmon brotherman
>>
>>78001858
Both are low-effort girls. I love these types of girls because you can call them up at 8 PM on a Tuesday and they'll come over and fuck with little effort. Sure, they're not the hottest. But I've had "hot" girls and I'm frankly over them. The girls in picrel will come over, do whatever you want, not complain about it, and leave giggling.
>>
>>78001401
I wouldn't even say ugly, I know you're not calling her straight up ugly but I'd say she's decently cute. In any event I mostly agree, that's a sexy pic and I want to see her naked.
>>
>>78001858
I'm sorry anon I've a soft spot for the cute bookish girls who used to giggle randomly and beam at me when I was in school
What does it for me is like she's overcompensating, she wants to be noticed despite being surrounded by hotter friends, and I want to swoop in and save her. She looks like the cute sort who'd ideally have been a primary school teacher and would make a great wife and mother.
>>78002535
I actually tried to get set up with her. I had a friend whose gf knew her. But this mutual who was supposed to arrange it turned out to be a narc bitch. She didn't do shit after promising to do so, and she later ended up trashing the life of her bf.
Dammit.
>>
>>78001401
>>78002663
My theory is that after being sexless for too long you subconsciously start to lower your standards to find average looking women very attractive, its a coping mechanism because you know you wont have a chance with 7/10s or above. Happened to me too, beckies with glasses are hot to me, I like Stacies but I dont jerk off to them because I know I have no chance so why bother?
>>
>>78002663
Yeah I feel you. Seems like she has the potential to become even hotter if she lost some weight, but her chubbiness is cute and probably fun to cuddle. Ever see her tits?
>>
>>78002688
I've had plenty of Stacies. They're a pain in the ass. I didn't lower my standards. I just decided to stop complicating my own life and get with women who were a bit less entitled and generally terrible.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.