[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 720x480_ship_at_sea.jpg (87 KB, 720x480)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Im thinking of going to the Merchant Maritime Academy and I have a question, do captains rape the twink cadets on ship because they get no pussy for months on end and their wives cheat on them with the neighbor when they are away? I mean it makes sense, what's the cadet going to do, report the fucking captain? Good fucking luck femboy, your career at sea is over if you do that, of course the company is going to protect their captain, have fun flipping burgers loser
>>
Anon, the world isn't like your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>78001707
Yes anon you can totally do that! But beware because at first you will be the cadet twink getting your bussy stretched at high seas

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.