[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719237224887567 (1).webm (1.48 MB, 368x640)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB WEBM
Friendly reminder that this will never gonna happened to you
>>
It might happen. You never know where life will take you.
>>
File: 800px-Corsola_anime.png (397 KB, 800x450)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
>>78001960
Sex is disgusting anyways. Cuddling and sharing interests is far superior
>>
5 face with 7 body
>>
>>78001960
i experience that regularly with my qt gf
sorry you can't
>>
What do femanons think of guys using cocksleeve to compensate for a small pee pee?
>>
I've stopped caring about sex since I accidently stopped fapping... I wish I could go back to be a simple minded who thought "having sex or finding love is all that matters" but I seem to be not one of you guys anymore
looks like I should I get out of this website
>>
As a grindcel, it always fascinates and disturbs me when I see a taken woman whom I find attractive, because I can't help but wonder how hard her man REALLY had to work to win her over. Frankly, I'm convinced that some of those guys didn't have to work very hard at all.
>>
>>78002095
Good luck man. Keep ascending
>>
>>78002135
You're right, they didn't. From my limited interactions with normalniggers i deduced that they usually stumble upon relationships, there is no great courting or winning over. Also, very often it's just proximity based. You hang out with enough women and sooner or later something will spark.
>>
>>78002135
I know that "it's over" meme overused but if you're over 18 and cannot become a normal person, "normie", then it's over. This is the only vaild place where "it's over" can be used. Literally, normiemaxxing is literally impossible to some people. And this "neurodivergent" social phenomena is only focusing on adolescent. They really think one are just gone if one passed 18.
>>
>>78001960
You mean I'm never going to be a white girl with nice brown hair and earrings and a mole near my vagina laying back nude on a bed with a wood frame and a white pillow and gray sheets moaning due to the massive white cock pistoning in and out of me and suck on a thumb?
Dang
>>
I'm married.
However, if you would like to call me a dumb bitch for still visiting 4chan, that would be appropriate
>>
>>78001978
Can it actually happen after wizardhood?
>>
>>78001960
>this will never gonna happened
holy shit can you please learn English properly before accessing the internet you brown retard
>>
>>78003110
browns should not be allowed to learn English and those that teach it to them should receive the death penalty
>>
>>78001960
>Friendly reminder that this will never gonna happened to you
Yeah...
>>
>>78002080
How small is your pp anonnymoose
>>
>>78001960
Yh it never will because I won't live to, I cut myself a few days ago and plan on doing so again this evening. Its so fucking over bros and has been so for the past 6 years
>>
File: pingu meme.jpg (159 KB, 718x580)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>78001960
Well now I'm gonna go do it just to spite your salty ass.
>>
>>78003411
Why cutting?
>>
>>78003509
Anyone who's an actual robot will kill themselves eventually. This existence and isolation is suffering and you can never do anything about it because of your social-retardation. Cutting is feels so good because your practicing and testing to see if you can take the pain that your inevitable suicide will bring. When you successfully cut and know you can take the pain, you know will be able to take your life. I'm going to get very strong and stab myself in the heart. Maybe even livestream it
>>
>>78001960
Yeah I know iwnbaw, you don't have to remind me.
>>
>>78001960
>iwn be dicked down by chad
yeah i know :(
>>
>>78003941
sounds like what a bpd bitch would do
>>
>>78004153
You're not a real robot and never will

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.