[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 50929.977.jpg (6 KB, 168x299)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
I had the whole next year/s planned
but I was late applying for school and got put into reserve
now I don't have that comfy feeling of knowing exactly what I am supposed to be doing coming up and having that positive forward momentum from already doing a year of schooling and succeeding, now I am losing momentum and steam, fucking up
woke up early but starting to snooze because just too depressed to be awake because every awake action now is just anxiety of something else that I should be doing because I haven't ordered my life up enough to the point where I can take leisurebreaks, I am back into the "be productive" mode now again and wondering what I should be doing next
summer might be ruined am I just gonna be sitting with anxiety and wonder what I am gonna do now
>>
>>78002091
Anon, you were late applying for school because you chose not to apply on time, you procrastinated. You should view this as a consequence of your own actions, and use it as motivation to do better next time. You have to learn from your mistakes, otherwise what was the goddamn point of making one?
>>
>>78002091
>>78002128
I'm the same way as OP and I HATE IT. Always put off things till the last moment even if it's a matter of life or death, what's wrong with us?
>>
>>78002128
>you procrastinated.
maybe, but applications were still open, and I was focused on school, but yeah I barely managed to scrape by this year
>You should view this as a consequence of your own actions
obviously, my life is just series of non stop failures with no reward, it's getting old at this point when you are just trying to build momentum when the critical moments matter
>You have to learn from your mistakes
it's so many things to think about constantly, I can keep track of all this shit in life you have to micromanage
just endless onslaught of responsibilities because I have nothing set in and can just do a routine and chill
>>78002214
I don't feel like I put it off by purpose though, and application were still open, but I guess it opened way earlier so yes I could have been earlier I guess
>what's wrong with us?
maybe adhd and the inability to deal with things without there being immenent consequences
>>
>>78002214
Have you looked up procrastination and the causes? Have you looked up suggested ways to work around your tendency to procrastinate? Have you looked up skills to prevent procrastination? Have you had an in-depth discussion with another procrastinator on the difficulties that you both face? Learn about what you're experiencing and how other people experience and overcome it.

I'm schizophrenic and I researched that shit to better manage my shit.
>>
File: T161201.040.jpg (12 KB, 225x225)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
I spent a year in school and I still don't have a hs passing degree so I can apply for other things
maybe I should have just done that last year instead of doing this
still 2 years left
20 years spent without a hs degree and useless in society and inability to advance into adult life

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.