[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>22 khhv
>meek nerd
>wage slave with no life
>Never trained any sport

I have no hope I will ever grow out of being a meek wimp and a friendless loser but at least training a martial art can help me cope. I would rather train something eastern and traditional like muay thai or xing yi quan but the only thing near me that's not a mcdojo is boxing.
>>
>>78002249
Didnt read, boxing is based, do it
>>
you should probably train yourself before starting boxing
>>
>>78002550
I can do 5 pullups and about 25 pushups. I can jog for around 20 minutes. Started running two months ago actually and while I did improve I still feel like my stamina is shit. I used to do horse stance and then I realised I can slowly do pistol squats almost all the way down but it's still pretty hard. Am I still not ready?
>>
You will most likely injure / embarass yourself, boxing is no game, weaklings who think that it is going to change their life are stupid, If you're a pussy outside the ring, you're a pussy inside the ring. This sport is just a test of who is most violent, If all you can do is 5 pull ups you better give up if you don't want to get brain damaged
>>
>>78002249
Start skipping rope too, it's good for stamina and footwork.
>>
>>78002249
look up videos of boxers vs mma dudes
>>
>>78002704
>>78002868
Don't listen to these demoralizer retards, I'm a 6' 320lbs fat retard who only lifts and doesn't do cardio or any HIIT and I started boxing a month ago, the first few times will suck and you will feel like throwing up but most people can take it, you'll spend the first few weeks doing warm ups and hitting bags or pads anyways.
Also, nobody hits each other full force in the head in regular sparring, that would be retarded.
>>
File: 1705962348215996661.gif (587 KB, 428x428)
587 KB
587 KB GIF
do you live in or near southern nys? if you do i want to fight you, i'm 5'7 150 pounds with no fighting experience so you can't be a pussy about it
>>
>>78002868
I know I will never be good and I have no intention of competing. I already said I don't expect it to "change my life". I just want something to do so I can cope with life.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.