[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG-20240630-WA0012.jpg (115 KB, 811x1024)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
in all reality, Teenage love is only a promoted archetypal concept within media and literature, Teenage love resembles the care-free love that does not involve responsibility, It is strangely close to the "soul mate" concept where you find a person that resonates and correlates with your beliefs, Therefore it's just another form of escapism, Because as a teenage your hormones are not stable and are still developing therefore emotions are pushed to the maximum and everything seems to be perfect, Almost like doing drugs but in a healthy way, I know anon that when we think of it like this we feel something inside of us that was dead a long time ago is starting to weep and trying to emerge within the ruins of banality. But in reality a person can experience the same feeling if met with a person who has the same mindset, A hopeless romantic who does not deploy barriers and armor out of fear of deception which he has been prone to, This is the problem anon, When we grow older we lose ourselves and the innocent search for a mate to embark in our adventure, If a person finds the correct partner and opens up their true selves with him then that's where you can experience a better love than teenage love, A true love that abolishes insecurity and any worry about the world
>>
Bump good thread, this makes sense but still love is not essential
>>
No idea what everyone is on about when they talk about teenage love. From what I could gather as a low status loser it's very inconsequential and done for the sake of having a partner.
>>
>>78003195
It's more than that
>>
>>78002548
Holy cope faggot. I missed out on teenage love, in fact I missed out on all sorts of all and yet I'm still not coping like this.
>>
>>78003221
>all = love*
turns out I'm a faggot too.
>>
>>78002548
I got to experience teenager love and it was a good experience until it wasn't.
NEET since she killed herself. Its been 8 years now.
>>
>>78003221
>>78003232
Your small brain didn't understand what OP meant
>>
>>78003257
Damn bro same happened to me but i didn't get to a relationship with her
>>
>>78002548
The fantasy: she is tight, hot, soft, and slippery and doesn't get pregnant after cumming inside four times.

The reality: she bleeds all over you, cries constantly, and you both get G-bay tortured by crotch goblins for 10 years before she divorces you and you pay child support for 8 years while watching your kids turn gay or whatever.
>>
>>78003516
Don't forget being annoyed and tormented daily by her needs

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.