[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: smugtaka.jpg (28 KB, 688x391)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
I don't care about anything in life that doesn't personally affect me
>>
File: 444.jpg (202 KB, 1024x1024)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>78003012
chris chan is gonna get a neuralink and then hes going to use radio to influence ur brainwaves using his ai combined with his mind
>>
>>78003040
Don't care, I have aluminum foil that I can put on all my walls to disrupt the radio signal
>>
File: 24.jpg (257 KB, 1024x1024)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>78003049
damn sounds like a lot of effort brooo
>>
>>78003012
Same.
>Trump vs Biden
Don't care
>Israel vs Palpatine
Don't care
>Microplastics
Don't care
>Climate change
Don't care
>Starving niggers
Don't care
>Nigger committed crime
Don't care
>School was shot up
Don't care
>Celebrity died
Don't care

It's so easy
>>
>>78003012
Based. That's how life is supposed to be
>>
>>78003012
Smugnata sex
>>
File: 1705735953767830.png (307 KB, 793x642)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
That's almost a tautology. None of us will actually put in 20 seconds of effort to not buy products of slavery, terrible working conditions, etc. Almost everyone "cares" about animals but chooses to eat meat and perpetuate the torture of animals through factory farming. Nobody wants to actually cut back on consumption to do anything substantial to fight climate change. People """interested""" in politics will almost never do anything to affect local politics which affect their lives the most and will just stare at the presidential race and memes from 4chan/reddit/twitter which they can't impact and barely impacts themselves.
It's all just a very meek effort to pretend you're making an impact, and even for those few who do try, they choose to put in effort towards what's most personally interesting for them. E.g. someone genuinely strongly passionate about animals just happens to have a particular desire towards animals they never decided, a product of their genes+environment. None of us are virtuous.
>>
It's not that you don't care. It's that you've been ostracized/isolated so much that you can't afford to care or to express your real feelings about anything.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.