[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: side_eye.jpg (10 KB, 228x221)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
So... just checking, is /x/ populated entirely by actual subhuman schizoniggers who post the same infodumps daily or is it botted to hell?
>>
>>78003239
I dunno man. Never really cared.
>>
both but also redditors and the nobody faggots have ruined the place and there is no suitable altchan
>>
>>78003239
Schizophrenics behave like bots so it's hard to tell. Pretty sure there's few if any bots because glowies know that any time spent discussing /x/ garbage is effectively wasted.
>>
The occult doesn't change much retard but fine if you'd rather be uninformed then be my guest.
>>
>>78003346
Seethe more retard you're turning up the speed on the treadmill to go further. If you understood the thought that modern occult practices are built upon, you'd loathe /x/.
>>
File: spookylady.jpg (90 KB, 1024x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
/x/ is kind of boring now, it is wall to wall occult kabbalism where schizos go "I SAW THAT ILLUMINATI SYMBOL HERE, IT'S A CONSPIRACY" and it's like a triangle or something, or some retarded shit like flat earth
>>
>>78003291
I've seen this in real time, glowies bots deranging posts constantly until even the schizos just emigrate, you can diferentiate them because glowie bots posts are low quality even in comparison to schizo rants. At least schizos are fun to read when ranting.
>>
>>78003239
they think we're retarded because we can't talk to girls
>>
>>78003239
It's been ruined since 2011 imo
>>
>>78003522
what does the droopy eye symbolize. I'm assuming its something because its /x/
>>
>>78003291
I still can't tell if the "to the wives of my hyperomniscience" guy actually writes his own posts or if he just uses some kind of GPT-style schizobabble generator.
>>
>>78003239
It is /x/
>>
File: MOU001270057.jpg (11 KB, 386x130)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>78003239
>/x/
What boogey woogies are left in 2024? Everyone on Earth has a 4k camera in their pocket that uploads directly to the internet. Weird how UFOs, sasquatch, and the moth man all got together and decided to stop appearing once it was easy to document things.

They have to make up or dredge up old religions and invent some crazy way to worship. Or they stick to 50 year old conspiracy theories. In the information age it's just really hard to be a guy into the supernatural or paranormal. Things have changed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.