[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5345435.jpg (127 KB, 400x400)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>friend on discord says "thank you for what you have done for me"
>proceeds to unfriend and thus i can't message him anymore
he's not going to kill himself, right?
>>
>>78003314
he is either killing himself tonight or making his comeback arc
you'll probably never know
>>
>>78003314
thats fucked anon. im sorry he did that. he could be offing himself or he could be getting himself together like >>78003438
said. What do you think, really? what were your interactions like?
>>
>>78003314
Yeah he's probably gonna do something bad
>>
File: Naamloos-2-11628948.jpg (35 KB, 600x600)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>78003314
either way you are getting ghosted
>>
File: 1703353685995210.jpg (169 KB, 976x850)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>78003314
>friend on discord
>>
>>78003862
>what do you think, really?
i'm just worried; i think this worry might be a side effect from that one time when i knew a guy once that said "i'm going to kill myself" numerous times and after some time he didn't respond to my skype messages at all
>what were your interactions like?
we started talking about a month ago, something like every two days mainly because of timezone differences. As for topics, aside from discussing life issues, it was mostly about food
maybe he was hiding something all along and didn't want to talk about it with me, idk
>>78003881
you reminded me of that time i got asked to buy some food by a beggar, which i proceeded to do, but when i left the shop, he was nowhere to be found and i ended up eating that food myself. That was probably the first time i got ghosted
>>
>>78004134
i forgot to mention that as for how interactions played out, what i noticed was him apologizing almost every time he replied late (by late i mean late in his view; i didn't think they were that long of reply times), and the fact that he said thanks on every (even the slightest) occasion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.