[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dfapfsleiownfv.jpg (85 KB, 904x864)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>Son, don't make the same mistakes I made
>Son, instead focusing on your STEM degree to get a stable career I have this really great idea of starting a unstable business with your skillset.
>>
>>78003491
I don't know, but I hate it.
>>
My parents forced me to get a STEM degree and now that I have it I can't get anything better than a Walmart or McDonald's-teir job.
Actually scratch that, the Walmart I applied for denied my application.
>>
>>78003491
Because boomers came up in an era where as long as you had a high school diploma you could fall ass backwards into a decent-paying job that would allow you to afford a mortgage payment, a couple of cars, and a nice vacation or two every year. That's why to your dad starting a business sounds like a great idea. If it fails, you can just go find someone who's hiring and give them a firm handshake.

That said, I'd cut your old man some slack. It sounds like he's well meaning and wants to help you, he just doesn't understand what it's like to try to navigate the job market today.
>>
>>78004720
CS is too low iq to be a stem degree
>>
File: 1646497456754.jpg (72 KB, 612x640)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>78004790
Also don't forget this was a looksmatch when boomers were young. Today girls like this only fuck +8/10 chads while her looksmatch is an incel. I hate nothing more in this world than boomers.
>>
>>78004790
>he just doesn't understand what it's like to try to navigate the job market today.
When I lived with my parents, years ago, this was a constant source of friction. They genuinely believed I could just walk around handing in resumes and shaking hands, which hasn't been a thing since the internet came into existence.
>>
>>78003491
Legitimately a different era, and he is not dialed in to the same world as you are in. Times are changing so fast anon. For example, how the fuck will we relate to our kids when school essays/projects will be filled with AI nonsense and low quality learning? They will be stunted maybe, or the workflow of whatever homework they will get will be super different
>>
>>78003491
My dad used to convince me to run a business with him then everytime I'd say yea sure let's do it where do we start he would basically ask me to do all the initial legwork while he was the "brains" of the operation.

Needless to say we never started a business, I however will be starting my own soon doing what I want
>>
File: 1712451769621.jpg (212 KB, 1024x683)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>78004882
>tall white man with big hands, a sharp jaw, full hairline, and no visible blemishes or deformities
dude that's just boomer chad
>>
>>78005110
lmao I look almost exactly like him and I am a KHHV. Also his jaw is just normal not sharp. Boomers had it very very easy and made sure that everyone after them had it very very hard.
>>
>>78005151
if you look like that and can't get laid, i strongly suspect you have autism or a similar social disability, or are lusting after supermodel tier women only
non-overweight tall white man is the most broadly palatable phenotype for women
>>
>>78004882
>i hate boomers for living in a better time than i did
you angry at the wrong people. be angry at the (((people))) that ruined it for you and them
>>
File: 1451415572573.png (314 KB, 968x634)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>78005343
>you have autism or a similar social disability
Yes I have.
>or are lusting after supermodel tier women only
No I would be very happy with a 6/10 woman with normal weight.
>>78005411
No boomers did all of this, not some guys with very small hats.
>>
I just feel like no matter what I do I'll never be anything but a bum in their eyes.
>>
File: 1647004590379.png (296 KB, 570x630)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>78005640
Who the fuck cares what some brain damaged old fucks think of you?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.