[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1705867513654374.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
My ex gf cheated with me 3 months ago with some chad she met when out on a "girls night". I just found out he accidentally got her pregnant and they're moving in together, me and my ex were together over and year and we haven't moved in yet
That was supposed to be me, bros...
>>
>>78003498
Sometimes I'm grateful that God made me his greatest schizoid soldier so that I don't have to deal with these kinds of suffering.
>>
>>78003498
You got this champ. Just walk up to Chad, look him straight in the eye and give him a firm handshake. Then tell him: "i hope you enjoy my used goods. I came on her face a good number of times."
>>
>>78003498
Lol that's brutal bro. Hopefully something bad happens to her because she sucks
>>
>>78003498
Send videos of you cumming on her face to her family and Chad. You do have videos of you cumming on her face, right?
>>
>>78003498
allowing your girlfriend to go to a club or party by herself is the dumbest mistake in the world
>>
>>78003498
I've been there bro. 6 years ago. The pain doesn't go away. I would tell you to not see yourself as a cuck because that's how I see myself and it fucked my mental, but honestly you are a cuck. If you get cheated on you are a cuck. No getting around it.
>>
>>78003498
Few will experience genuine romantic love in their life, some don't even experience the love of friends and family, this world is truly grim.
I'm sorry, OP, I couldn't imagine how distraught you are right now.
>>
>>78003614
if you need to stop your girlfriend from going out the relationship is already finished
>>
>>78003589
I know right? It's like a self defense mechanism. This why fear and anxiety is good too. If you are a sub5 there is a good reason nature is giving you these. If you ignore them you will embarrass yourself and do something stupid that will hurt you. Not knowing your place you will end up like OP. Fuck society and people in general if you are a sub5 you have to just find a way to avoid them.
>>
>>78003629
Better than being a fucking cuck.
>>
>>78003614
Women bitch about how all men are rapists with no self control but will abandon their loving boyfriend or husband and kids in a heartbeat to jump on Chad cock. Disgusting evil creatures
>>
>>78003629
>>78003663
there are certain things (others point out that it is not right) in a relationship that are right that must be done
and why do you have to do what the man you love hates in the first place?
most women who are afraid that their boyfriend will leave them someday and jealous of his female friends never do anything that her boyfriend hates
i am a simple person
i freaking hate mind games
you know what? i hadn't even tried all the things my ex-girlfriend, who was a cheater disliked
and nearly a year between my service in the military, cheated on me with another dude who was a co-worker of her part-time job
>>
>>78003614
>>78003629
The relationship is already finished from the moment she wants to do this in the first place.
No woman is gonna do "girls night out" if she enjoys hanging out with her boyfriend. With normies, it's the men wanting to go out who turn out to be the problem, not the women.
If your gf is telling you she wants to go to a party by herself, 99% certain she is looking for someone else.
>>
>>78003629
Exactly, which is why you specify in the very beginning there will be no "girls trips" or "girls night out". If they refuse, you saved yourself the trouble and move on.
>>
I wish this would happen to me
In a relationship for 5 years now and I want to end it but she doesn't so I'm stuck with her
>>
>>78003498
you didn't beat her enough
>>
>>78003498
I know it hurts, Anon, but better that she reveal herself to be a dirty whore now than down the road after things got more serious between you two.

She'll end up cucking Chad, too, by the way. Once a woman breaks the seal of cheating, there's absolutely nothing stopping her from doing it again to the next guy.
>>
>>78003498
that was never supposed to be you, you dodged a mega huge bullet like the ones from mario that are the size of the entire screen and demolish the map in their path and should be thanking the LORD for sparing you having been the one to get her pregnant and move in with her
>>
>>78004863
>IT'S GAWD
>GAWD IS DA REASON YOU RIVED OP
>IS GAWD MAH NYEGUH
kill yourself
>>
File: GettyImages-509642162.png (3.77 MB, 1796x1796)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB PNG
>>78004863
only sane response in the entire thread

>>78004902
t. raging obese reddit mod
>>
>>78004902
>not following religious epistemology
I shiggy diggy
>>
>>78003498
he forgot the golden foid rule
>CHAD ONLY
>>
>>78003498
You fucking lucky chad is gonna have a bad time buddy god saved you
>>
>>78003498
BAHAHAHAHAHA I can't help but laugh at your miserable existence. you thought you were chad but you were nothing but a cuck. turns out people are either chad and live the chad life or aren't chad and are continuously cucked by him.
>>
>>78005018
>bababaubsaubsushsihs Jew babble oy
>>
>>78005033
you can cope all day foid at the end of the day foids are chadsexual. single foids will throw themselves at him until they're worn out and taken foids will cuck their men at the drop of a hat just to have chance with him. there is no winning.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.