[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: love.jpg (108 KB, 1000x1506)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
I'm in love. I can't believe this shit. I think that she might feel the same. I hope it's not delusion. I saw her yesterday, and she was pretty handsy with a lot of eye contact. We really connected. I think that I'm gonna tell her that I love her. I can't stand keeping it in anymore. I've never loved anyone this much. I never thought that I'd be ok with the prospect of marriage.
>>
> I I I I I I I
narcissist
>>
>>78003525
>We really connected
That's your horniness talking.
>>
>>78003681
Nope. Just jacked off, and I still feel that way. She was touching my shoulder a lot, and laughing at all my jokes. There's no way that I misinterpreted. I hope.
>>
She will cheat on you in 6 months or less
>>
>>78003525
Did you just meet her? Don't tell her you love her retard. Or shit idk do it and see what happens. Greentext it if it's interesting enough
>>
>>78003748
Yeah you're not suppose to tell someone you love them early into meeting them. She probably sees it as some fun flirting and he's head over heels lol.
>>
>>78003748
I've known her for around six months. We've hung out on and off during that time. She's definitely acting different lately; but I have chilled the fuck out and realized that confessing my undying love isn't the best move. I'll just try to move the relationship forward normally.
>>
>>78003525
It's a delusion, but that's OK. You're clearly in the honeymoon phase of the relationship where you have all these lovey-dovey feelings. You can still have a successful relationship, just understand that the emotions you're having right now are fleeting. If things work out between you and this girl, you'll settle into a more dispassionate, but more mature, kind of love.

All the best to you, OP. Let us know how it goes.
>>
>>78003698
Lust manifests in different ways. Your post sounded very superficial.
>>
>>78003822
i am in the exact situation as you right now.
don't tell her you love her (i didn't either). it would just scare her off.
get her number (if you didn't have it already).
find out what she likes.
ask her if she want to do something together.
do not sound desperate or needy and make her feel special to you. don't try to push her too much. it's a marathon, not a sprint.
if you get turned down for what ever reason, accept it. depending on the reason just tune it down for a bit, stay in touch and try again some time later.
this is currently working for me.
>>
>>78003969
This seems like a good idea. I do have her number, and know what she likes to do. I'm gonna ask her out when I see her tomorrow.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.