[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GRGsFVAaoAAOTu-.png (529 KB, 576x680)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
my only online friend found a gf and now i'm alone again
>>
>>78003702
That's an oddly antagonistic twitter post. People age, and he's ageing decently. And he seems to have actual nerd hobbies.
>>
>>78003702
Anon how are we supposed to care about your online friend situation when you know the only thing anyone is gonna talk about is this blatantly schizophrenic tweet you've shared
>>
Don't worry soon enough they'll break up and you can go back to sucking his cock
>>
>>78003702
Sorry anon, online friends are a poor substitute for irl friends. Even those can be bitterly disappointing. Desire without suffering is impossible.
>>
>>78003702
Like Henry Cavill cares what some roastie on twitter.com thinks.
>>
>>78003726
im not gay
what im saying is that he doesn't have time for/doesn't want to play videogames, chat or do other shit with me anymore
>>78003724
idk i just posted the first non personal image i had
>>78003729
they're a poor substitute but i'm unable to make actual friends irl, i'm convinced it's impossible outside of a school-like setting
>>
>>78003722
But you don't get it, he likes The Witcher 3 and Warhammer, that makes him a freaking evil inkwell!
>>
>>78003702
shes coping that dude if anything looks better than before, hes growing into some clint eastwood tier historically noteworthy eternal chad status
>>
>>78004854
Your delusional about what most young women really like.
>>
>>78005069
yeah youre right my bad im sure that guy cant fuck anymore hes asically an incel now. the norwood reaper comes for us all
>>
>>78003702
He has the exact same hairline here, it's just combover vs slicked back and a slightly different angle, it's even the same thickness. Women are retarded.
>>
File: 128412581500515551.gif (1.4 MB, 322x175)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>78005069
>Your delusional about what most young women really like.
Apparently either a bear or a murderer so lets not think too hard about what women want nor respect it.
>>
>>78005069
The roastie in the OP is not a young woman. It is a cryptkeeper with a wig.
>>
>>78003702
Henry looks better than any man she's ever seen in her real life. And most people's real lives. She's never dated a single person as attractive as Cavil looks on the right. Despite being an age where 99% of women (and most men) hit the wall, he's still brutally mogging as he enters DILF mode. Men see this and think damn that's awesome, what a Chad. Women see it and seethe. Why is this?
>>
What's with women always preemptively rejecting men who wouldn't even look at them in the first place? Even receded hairline Cavil is gigachad.
>>
>>78003702
Henry Cavill is such a Chad he doesn't even care about getting a hair transplant even though he could afford the best
>>
>>78003702
women will say these things then immediately dogpile on dudes who say margot robbie isn't their type lmao
>>
>>78005586
it's how they cope, that Henry was probably sour anyway.
>>
>>78003702
She's just mad she will never fuck him and she's saddled with mediocre men that will never satisfy her.
>>
>>78003702
There is nothing wrong with this tweet by the way. Henry cavill is extremely overrated in looks and a mediocre actor at best. Rightoids and gamerbros love to overhype him because hes a "nerd" and muh trad attractive prototypical white man. He WAS hot 10 years ago but has aged like milk. Had he been a woman especially a white woman most of the people hyping him up would say he hit the wall. Also hes very obviously a closet gay but thats a convo for another time.
>>
>>78006709
>Rightoids and gamerbros love to overhype him because hes a "nerd" and muh trad attractive prototypical white man
So there is is, hate for Henry is completely the result of non-white inferiority complex.
>>
File: s82xqfql9j531.png (331 KB, 750x750)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
She says that, but I guarantee if he stood in front of her and asked for sex she would happily oblige. Women are major hypocrites who only say what they think people wanna hear. You're not ugly because she thinks you're ugly, you're ugly because SOCIETY told her that you're ugly. Remember that anons.
>>
>>78006729
Are you dumb? I just stated he is overrated, almost no one hates him despite his shitty acting skills and pedophilia-tier history. I'd argue a large portion of his fans are probably indians and shit anyway. Just because some of the love for him is the result of white (false) superiority complex doesn't automatically mean someone dislikes him because he's white.
>>
>>78006757
You are the one that started to go off about race, retard. You racist fucking libtard.
>>
>>78006709
>Henry cavill is extremely overrated in looks
How deluded are you to think this is "overrated'? Are you walking outside and seeing lots of men better looking than this? I'm willing to be you've never seen a single guy this attractive in your life. Sitting online and looking at attractive people all day isn't the real world. In the real world this is top 1% of looks for a man.
>>
>>78006774
Its a valid observation and why most of the people on places like 4chan think he's a god, dumbass.
>>78006793
Again, an edited photo from over 10 years ago.
>>
>>78003702
Pathetic seeing roasties seething at people who wouldn't even look their way
>>
>>78003702
My friends have been getting gfs and wives one by one. I'm alone now. But I'm happy for them I guess.
>>
What is it with bitches named ''Lana''
>>
I stopped taking feminists on the internet seriously after I witnessed a living room full of 16 year old girls (my niece and her friends) lust over picrel on the screen. Women are liars simply put.
>>
>>78006950
I asked you a question and you didn't answer it. How is he overrated? He has the ideal face shape for men in the western world. Who are you seeing who is much more attractive that makes you think he isn't bare minimum a 9/10 in his prime?
>b-but it's an old picture
Yes, we're talking about peak Cavil.
>>
>>78007151
usually i find when foids say he isn't attractive they're usually into gay kpop guys who look completely opposite, i.e. small, fragile, soft faces, feminine eyes
>>
>>78007151
The OP already said how. And im not just speaking on his looks but as a celebrity overall. He was hot back in like 2012 now he just looks plain
>>
>>78007151
>>78006793
You would be surprised bro.
Cavil has a top tier jawline, like 99.9 percentile,
But there are many people who are taller than him, with better eyes, and a better body than him.

But yea, its very rare to find a person with a jawline like him.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.